Pakistan v Australia | 2nd T20 | Edgbaston | 6/07/10 | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo

Senior T20I Player
Runs
So the target for Australia is 163.

Kya hoga? 2-0 to Pakistan or 1-1?

That was a weird innings, Pakistan had little momentum after the 10th over stage but kept getting 8-10 runs an over :afridi

Momo said:
So the target for Australia is 163.

Kya hoga? 2-0 to Pakistan or 1-1?
Aus 145 all out. No need to read/watch any more.

No demons in the pitch - water tight fielding and no dropped catches will do the job - ofcourse Gul and his yorkers.

Cmon Pakistan, Bowl em out in 15 overs so we can catch the football semi final!

thats what i was thinking were abit short but hey if our bowlers pull together ans shoiab comes alive today we will topple them there opening isnt that strong no watson so we got good chance come on PAKISTAN THE PRIDE AND GLORY DEPENDS ON YOU :)

Need Akhtar to bowl with line and length, not like yesterday.

Aus will come harder at pakistan today in the first 6 overs. Clark mentioned this yesterday b/c later onwards it is hard to get ajmal, afridi & gul away.

Their game plan will be to force afridi to bring in these 3 earlier than before. Hence Akhtar, Aamer & Razzaq have to bowl well in the first 6 overs.

Why is Lala hell bent on carrying dead weight like Akhtar, Razzler etc? Why not choose people based on merit? I expected a lot more from him. He needs to base team selection on the team's best interests not his personal loyalties.

The players are out, come on Pakistan win this Series

We will be obliged if Shoaib Akhtar concedes less than three boundaries in each over.

COMEBACKID said:
thats what i was thinking were abit short but hey if our bowlers pull together ans shoiab comes alive today we will topple them there opening isnt that strong no watson so we got good chance come on PAKISTAN THE PRIDE AND GLORY DEPENDS ON YOU :)
well watson didn't fire last match either. If watson had fired, I doubt we would have won really.

Not enough runs I think. Bowlers will have to bowl well to win.

hashmist said:
Why is Lala hell bent on carrying dead weight like Akhtar, Razzler etc? Why not choose people based on merit? I expected a lot more from him. He needs to base team selection on the team's best interests not his personal loyalties.
You raise an interesting question but Akhtar is the last person Afridi has a loyalty to (and vice versa).

single take off this first ball by Warner, Clarke to face Akhtar

Giving Warner the glare...

The scorecard will read : Warner Retired Hurt

Poor fielding from Pakistan, should have stopped the ball

Looks like Afridi has lost the plot here by opening the bowling with Akhtar when Aamer consistently bowls excellent first over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back