Pakistan v Australia | First Test | Day 2: Session 3 | Lord's | 14/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seagulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Strikes!!!!!!!!!!

:d :d

OMG... You guys won't believe me but just before gul bowled clarke i got a sudden instinct that gul will get clarke clean bowled ! and now hussey is gone !

Husseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gulledddddddddddd

OUTTTTTTTTTT again..............Gul on a hat-trick..........Hussey is a goner......
Super catch

Only 6 more wickets to get...If restricted to below 350...and if 2-3 our players strike form this can be a comeback test victory of the year.

DAmn! I had given up & gone upstairs! Missed 2 wkts!

Bilsher007 said:
OMG... You guys won't believe me but just before gul bowled clarke i got a sudden instinct that gul will get clarke clean bowled ! and now hussey is gone !

You had a vision that clarke will be clean bowled and now hussey is gone how does that relate with each other?

Well that was Gul all over. Couldn't even make the batsmen play for the hatrick delivery.

Just get rid of Katich.

And then Johnson. And why not North while we're at it.

All in the next 15 minutes :D

Abdullah22 said:
You had a vision that clarke will be clean bowled and now hussey is gone how does that relate with each other?

It means he has discovered a new superpower which allows him to predict the recent past.

Come on, they can't give us hope like that and then not take wickets.

We're still far from anywhere.

Need Katich to even make it 70-30

Katich is the key wicket now that Hussey the tormentor is gone...

Amazing ..i get a strong instinct that next ball gul will get clarke clean bowled and he does !

And then hussey goes next ball for duck ! Gul you beauty, i think if we get two more wickets then we can get aussies out for perhaps under 200.

Need to get katich and johnson out quickly INSHALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back