Pakistan v Australia | First Test | Day 2: Session 3 | Lord's | 14/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheerthe2nd said:
Katich is a really annoying batsmen.

Another potential great for the Aussies. Looks the best of all batsmen in their lineup

3 x 4444444444444s in this over....................welcome back aamer

We need to get Yasir Hameed, Younis Khan and Yousuf drafted in for the second test If we have any chance of salvaging anything from the series. This test is as good as gone with our paper light batting. We wont make more than 250 batting second. The only thing that can save us is the rain

punter was in Asifs space there he should have given him a harder thump :))

george bush has gone and his patheticness at lords continues. why doesnt he elbow asif this time

I have observed this thing with Asif,whenever he picks up a wicket...He becomes very dangerous and usually removes the following batsmen in a hurry.....

:14:

MalikMohsin said:
That is nothing in compared to what Pakistan team has suffered.

If anything, pakistan has got less bad decisions in this tour than Australia. I do not understand why mods tolerate the B.S. of some of the ppers

MalikMohsin said:
That is nothing in compared to what Pakistan team has suffered.

U mean given LBW of an inside edge or given out to one going down the leg.

s2k said:
Unlucky Ponting......bad decision
The way he left that ball was quite embarassing and looked out in real time....Listen what commentators are saying...However,he was unlucky in the end......

not really a bad decision...looked very out from the naked eye..

atif.raza said:
If anything, pakistan has got less bad decisions in this tour than Australia. I do not understand why mods tolerate the B.S. of some of the ppers

Watch Australia first inning again.

What do you think how Katich managed to score 80?

If poor umpiring happen both sides, then i have no problem.

MalikMohsin said:
Watch Australia first inning again.

What do you think how Katich managed to score 80?

If poor umpiring happen both sides, then i have no problem.

how smith and ponting managed ducks?how clarke was out in the 40s.

Mudassar Nazar didn't play in the 1982 Lords Test - which England won by 7 wickets," states Mike Rolls. No Mike, he didn't play in that Lord's Test, because that would have required him to be an Indian. He played in this Lord's Test. And didn't he do well ... for Pakistan! Note: Never argue with an Andy Zaltzman stat. You won't win
:13:

s2k said:
what about the shout which Katich survived at the start of 1st inns?...He was plumb in infront but umpire turned it down...and it cost us dearly...

We are seriously missing a seamer to back Asif. Too early for Kaneria..the ball is so new and conditions don't favour him at all

s2k said:
how smith and ponting managed ducks?how clarke was out in the 40s.

Wait and watch. There will be more poor umpiring decision against Pakistan. Pakistan is yet to bat again.

Like i said, if poor umpiring happen again both sides, then i have no problem. :)

Those were makeup for Katich 80 runs, given not out. ;-)

gollumbird said:
We are seriously missing a seamer to back Asif. Too early for Kaneria..the ball is so new and conditions don't favour him at all
Watch him remove Clarke in the next over...:danish

Australia is in quite hurry mode. I think they want a lead of 250 by the end of today.

s2k said:

if u dont offer any shot .. 95% u r eligible to LBW decision .. unless n until it hit u way high or ball pitches outside leg ..

LAW OF CRICKET

hawk eye is not even 100% correct.. close margins are avoidable but in this case he didnt even offer ne shot . ... so 95% eligibility comes in play

Seen Sheen said:
You havent answered my earlier post Mr s2k...:ibutt

There are poor decisions in this test 3 for australia and 1 for Pakistan.

Luck seems to on our side .We can win this match if we put little effort
Mohammad Asif to Ponting, OUT, 133.2 kph, gone! What a misjudgement from Ponting. He's padded up to a straight ball. It swung back late, brilliant bowling, and that looked dead. But replays show it had done so much it was missing leg! Oh dear, Ricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back