Status
Not open for further replies.

ShehryarK

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Australia start their 2nd inngs with a lead of 105

Last edited by a moderator:
our bowlers are jus gonna completely demoralised and twatson and co are gonna eat them alive

sakss said:
if ausies get out for 150 we have a slim chance...otherwise only rain is saving us...

I think Aussies will get to 350 and then declare

sakss said:
if ausies get out for 150 we have a slim chance...otherwise only rain is saving us...
If Aussies get out for 0 we still have a slim chance.

Why couldn't this stupid sun come out earlier? Even the weather is fixed.

We are not lucky enough, Had the Australians bowled like Asif here they would have got two wickets.

Wth!!When our batsmen get a beuaty,then tend to edge it while the Aussies keep missing them.....!!:pissed:

This is where Afridi's captaincy will be tested now. Has to keep the morale of the players high!

i hate

katich
watson
ponting
clarke
hussey
north
paine
smith
johnson
hifenhous
bollinger

test over Asif and Aamir should be rested no point bowling them in this innings let the captain saab bowl :afridi

Don't let the anger get to you now guys, There will always be time for hate threads after the match.

Oh another shot played.

*** this ****. :pissed:

Played and missed again, these lucky australians!!!1

now it will be v.hard for pakistan to restrict ausies ,
bcoz they are going to attack pakistan now :(

Poor performance from pakistan batting side :po:

i mean what is the point of bowling if we can't even chase 100 runs?

PCB will be calling for 3 day test matches very soon!!

Oxy said:
dblock - stand up & do a raindance!

I think it needs the whole stadium to do a raindance... that might just work. Well at least that might be Pakistan's best bet.

dblock said:
I think it needs the whole stadium to do a raindance... that might just work. Well at least that might be Pakistan's best bet.

The match has progressed so much that even if we miss a whole day from now until the end, there is still a result in this match.

Time and time again we have let ourselves down. Is it the Australia factor or is it just the downfall of Pakistan!

sakss said:
why is our batting line up so crap??:(

Well crap batsmen make a crap batting line-up.

Really two debutants batting at 3 and 4 was a huge error. There should have been some gap between them.

phir no balll.......

shukar ha its not a limited over game...free hit pe free hit hoti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back