Pakistan v Australia | First Test | Day 2: Session 3 | Lord's | 14/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
sagar said:
I am gonna make really bold prediction here. Aussies will get out under 150 and Pakistan will chase the total and redeem their pride. Inshallah
:13:

Again Aamir is going wide of the crease,thats why he is unable to get enough outswing....

Watson is on course to getting a 100 and a 5fer in a Test Match.

Our batsmen just aren't good enough.

Afridi and Umar Akmal threw away their wickets but the others didn't get out playing attacking strokes.

Afridi should bring himself on as well.....

Give Aamir some rest..The kid is bowling his heart out BUT he is not fresh enough to be bowling a long spell...

Asif back

Though Asif and Kaneria combo is ok, i would have liked Aamer and Asif had a longer spell together

Asif bowling too straight. Needs to alter the line a little.

Katich again plays an inswinger on the middle stump towards the leg side...while our champion missed a similar delivery..:umarakmal

Katich must be an irritating guy to bowl to.

As Holding said, looks like you can get him out LBW because of his shuffle, but he barely ever misses the ball.

Geordie Ahmed said:
Dude chill - you are a sensible lad, dont become a wrist slitter
I might as well be.

I fall asleep to us at 45-2. Wake up, Australia at 40/0

I don't understand why we always do this. It's true. We're an awful team. We might as well stop trying.

If we bowl, we can't bat. If we bat, our bowling has an off day. It's pathetic and it makes me sad.

I thought we'd finally win a test match, and here we go again, batting collapse for the lose.

The noticeable thing is.

Pakistan are having to really work hard for every wicket.

Australia just really did 50% of the work and let the Pakistan batsmen complete the remaining 50%.

dblock said:
The noticeable thing is.

Pakistan are having to really work hard for every wicket.

Australia just really did 50% of the work and let the Pakistan batsmen complete the remaining 50%.

Aussies weren't no. 1 for 15 years for nothing I guess.

Still, Pak have struggled against them more than anyone else.

iZeeshan said:
I might as well be.

I fall asleep to us at 45-2. Wake up, Australia at 40/0

I don't understand why we always do this. It's true. We're an awful team. We might as well stop trying.

If we bowl, we can't bat. If we bat, our bowling has an off day. It's pathetic and it makes me sad.

I thought we'd finally win a test match, and here we go again, batting collapse for the lose.

We have to be patient. We have two new batsmen playing their first game. A youngster that just started his test career :umarakmal and a captain playing a test in four years.

This things are bound to happen.

You have to feel for these bowlers.

They bowled their hearts out yesterday to put us in a great position, and now they have to do it all over again. You can't keep asking them the same task.

They can try extremely hard but the fact is that their tired and can't pull up the same performaces.

Shaheerthe2nd said:
We have to be patient. We have two new batsmen playing their first game. A youngster that just started his test career :umarakmal and a captain playing a test in four years.

This things are bound to happen.
I guess you're right. I fooled myself into thinking that everything will be fine without YK and Moyo. We desperately need them.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Aus were 170/2 in their first innings, then all out 80 runs later.

Pak bowlers should remain patient.
Good point...

Thats what I am saying..The ball is still doing enough..Its only a matter of time till a wicket falls....:asif...

the aussies can declare now and still win comfortably. Our batting is so paper thin its a joke. Im still shocked over Afridi's batting. No responsibility whatsoever. Why on earth play like 20/20. Sometimes it makes u wonder what goes through their heads

QUESTION:

whats the differnce b/w the pakistani and aussie batsmen?

Prince_Pathan said:
some of the comments:))) its like its all new to pak cricket fans lol

I know I thought some would have gone tougher and immune to these kind of performances since Sydney test or the last ODI against NZ in Dubai but guess it's only me who is tough. :akhtar

iZeeshan said:
I guess you're right. I fooled myself into thinking that everything will be fine without YK and Moyo. We desperately need them.

Even with them we still might have a tough time.

Yousuf is a shadow of what he used to be.

Younis is out of form.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Aus were 170/2 in their first innings, then all out 80 runs later.
Pak bowlers should remain patient.
You really think it will happen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back