Pakistan v Australia | First Test | Day 2: Session 3 | Lord's | 14/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
dblock said:
Well crap batsmen make a crap batting line-up.

Really two debutants batting at 3 and 4 was a huge error. There should have been some gap between them.

true that....umer amin at 3 and azhar a bit down the order

Yeah, 'Ian Gould perfectly positioned to give it NOT OUT...probably'

The body language from Pakistan is totally different today. They looked resigned to defeat already.

Watson and Katich aim simply to play out this new ball spell.

dblock said:
Well crap batsmen make a crap batting line-up.

Really two debutants batting at 3 and 4 was a huge error. There should have been some gap between them.
Yes! One on the field and other on the balcony!

i was expecting this type of collapse from pakistan batting side.
as there is no one capable to play for 2 hour at Crees :13:

I think Australia should Declare now, theyll have pak bowled out by the end of this session, then they can put their feet up for 3 days and go clubbing or something and some fancy restaurants

Another effortless boundary, short and quite wide and Pakistan are going through the motions.

thats the difference between us n aussies...they never give up

Afridi has got to lift the spirits of the players....Dont give up just now....

Anything can happen guys,come on!!!

Bit hard to expect them to back up 40 overs later and bowl superbly again.

Not looking good :ibutt

Seen Sheen said:
Afridi has got to lift up the guys....Dont give up just now....

Anything can happen guys,come on!!!

Seen Sheen, I truly admire your OPTIMISM.....we need more people like that on here.....Cheering our TEAM ON..........INSHALLAH

Why oh why did the selectors pick Alam in the T20 squad but not the test squad? Is everyone at PCB retarded? He is not made for T20 but he would've been good here, better than AA and UA for sure.

I expect certain players will not be playing again for our side for a long time after this match.

dblock said:
The body language from Pakistan is totally different today. They looked resigned to defeat already.

Watson and Katich aim simply to play out this new ball spell.

can you blame them? they know that even 105 could be challenging for the batsman to chase in the 4th innings.

PakCricUSA said:
Seen Sheen, I truly admire your OPTIMISM.....we need more people like that on here.....Cheering our TEAM ON..........INSHALLAH
Thanks..we should fight till the end.....Bowl them out for as less a total as possible and then anything can happen.:afridi

sakss said:
thats the difference between us n aussies...they never give up

...wow agree they never give up, since they are never in a position in which we find ourselves in every match.

We sure are ungrateful to our bowlers didn't even had a rest of more than 40 overs in fact the last 10 overs were faced by them.

Now we are expecting from them to show some positive "body language" and get some quick wickets. Or else they are overrated.

my patience is gone, our batsman were all over sea

and aussie opening pair is doing it easy

nice take by kamran akmal there.

skysports showing pakistan's impression from yesterday compare to today.

We should be banned from playing test cricket until our batsmen are able to develop the right temperament for it. I just don't see any other way of avoiding the pain it causes us fans.

Match isn't even worth watching anymore, Time to go read some horror novels to offset the horror of our batting display.

Aus 138/0.

Aamir bowling well.

Not sure Asif needed to be taken off. Maybe Afridi wants him at the other end soon.

Gul continues to no-ball.

Umar Gul with his no ball rubbish. We seriously need a replacement for 3rd seamer.

Aamer needs to bowl the last over of the T20 - 5 wicket maiden.

hashmist said:
We should be banned from playing test cricket until our batsmen are able to develop the right temperament for it. I just don't see any other way of avoiding the pain it causes us fans.

temperament??? you can say that to the bangladeshis who get out playing rash shots. most of our batsman got out just defending and playing at good balls. only afridi got out rashly.

ok im going to stop watching for today. will watch highlights IF any miracle occurs.

All that momentum built by the two T20 wins and hard work from yesterday flushed down the toilet by our retarded batsmen in 40 overs.

i thnk im gona go and have dinner now....shayad wapis aon to out hojaye..jese pakistan ki bari bathroom ja k wapis ao toh 2-3 out hojate hain :)))

I don't see how are they gonna get Katich out. Watoo is much more likely to edge one here or there.

I thot Asif was brilliant with the new ball yesterday. Wonder why gul has replaced him?

Gul continues his no balls. Body language ZERO. We need one miraculous over from SOMEONE.

our batsman are ruining our bowlers career. Look at the body language of our players. we have already lost the match.

talha.raja said:
temperament??? you can say that to the bangladeshis who get out playing rash shots. most of our batsman got out just defending and playing at good balls. only afridi got out rashly.
Defending or not, they could certainly have done better than the pathetic display they put on for the 40 overs today. They just don't have the patience to stay at the wicket and grind like you're supposed to in test matches.

After making 50 runs the Aussies can declare their innings, the loser from Pakistan scan never chase down this 'huge' total. What a shame these losers are.

gollumbird said:
I don't see how are they gonna get Katich out. Watoo is much more likely to edge one here or there.
I dont know why Afridi is persisting with Gul..Really,he doesnt look threatening enough to pick up a wicket...Surely,Asif and Aamir are the best bets to pick up a wkt.....Bring back Asif....

A hatrick might get us back on track at this point. Nothing less may do.

I am gonna make really bold prediction here. Aussies will get out under 150 and Pakistan will chase the total and redeem their pride. Inshallah

gollumbird said:

If the lead gets over 150 not even a double hatrick will help.

gollumbird said:

At least one breakthrough will open the door and lift the team (hopefully), I dnt see it coming though.

gollumbird said:

Man just go and drink some refreshing glass of lemon you need it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back