Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

If pak go 8-9 per over from now with a bit of tuk tuk till the 50th then they’ll reach 340ish

I always am impressed by players who know who they are and who they want to be rather than living in delusions of being stars. Babar and Imam are examples of such two young cricketers.

I hope when Babar becomes captain he will inspire whole team towards work ethics and professionalism rather than celebrating delusional stardom.

babar is extremely overrated. looks quite ordinary to me. He's already been dropped twice.

I always am impressed by players who know who they are and who they want to be rather than living in delusions of being stars. Babar and Imam are examples of such two young cricketers.

I hope when Babar becomes captain he will inspire whole team towards work ethics and professionalism rather than celebrating delusional stardom.

Nah we need more swag in this team, like we had in the 90s and early 2000s.

All a bit meek and boring for my liking.

Babar becoming PCT Captain will be one step towards our team becoming GOAT.

So disappointed in Bangladesh, they've put their heads down.

babar is extremely overrated. looks quite ordinary to me. He's already been dropped twice.

One match shouldnt define a player. Definitely not one of his best days but if you have seen him play before (Recently agianst NZ) then you will understand why people rate him.

Good to see we are trying hard to get 450-500 here :facepalm:

Nah we need more swag in this team, like we had in the 90s and early 2000s.

All a bit meek and boring for my liking.

What people forget is that 90s team wasnt only swag. The hard work of guys like Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Inzi, Yousuf etc was extraordinary.

BD dropped Rohit the other day. Now they drop Babar. I can't freaking believe it.

How does Bangaldesh deserve to be in semi final?

They have dropped Willamson(run out chance), Rohit and now Babar. All of them have made Bangladesh pay. Massive improvement needed

What people forget is that 90s team wasnt only swag. The hard work of guys like Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, Inzi, Yousuf etc was extraordinary.

I agree, but unfortunately our players don't have this mentality in training and off the field.

tHEY ARE on 148/1- 29.1 overs.
10-12 an over from here on would make it around 389. Let's keep the faith guys

Only 250 from 20 overs needed now, 12.5 runs an over from now isn't impossible.

While BD is still very much in the game but BD fans should realize that irrespective of the result of todays match Bd has played some impressive cricket in this WC.

Brainless captaincy by grandpa Mashrafe. Brainless keeping by Mushfiq the clown.

It is quiet ironical. Pakistan had guys who could produce those massive 24 run over before T20 era. But post T20 there are not many like that. I don't see any current Pak batsman is capable of doing that.

Babar Azam confidence has been taken to another level since that knock versus NZ. Could be a career changing knock.

They are playing well.. it's not realistically possible to win by 300+ margin against good team..just try to win the game

Expect bobby to deal in singles only now,hes nearing a hundred. I hope it doesnt happen

Bangladesh falling apart here. Surely they can't drop anymore catches can they?

So people expect Pakistan to score 500 or at least make an attempt at it. That would imply that the pitch is an absolute better otherwise such a score would be impossible. At the same time they want Pakistan to bowl out bang for under 100 runs on the same track ? 🤣
I'll have what you guys are having

Babar Azam confidence has been taken to another level since that knock versus NZ. Could be a career changing knock.

I exactly said the same thing and created a thread (Now merged) that Innings against NZ can be career defining for Babar.

I always believe a team should find a player with talent and temperament and then keep on backing him.

Some people on Twitter. My God.
They're calling babar selfish :)))
Did they actually think we will make 500 and win by 300?
Delusional

I exactly said the same thing and created a thread (Now merged) that Innings against NZ can be career defining for Babar.

I always believe a team should find a player with talent and temperament and then keep on backing him.

Backing Babar was a easy decision. He should have been in the test team earlier and should have always been batting in the top 3 in LO. Can remember us batting him at 6 in some early games lol.

New zealand and south Africa are on the decline ,Ross taylor will retire soon the kiwis openers are probablly the worst in this world cup ,Afghanistan has better openers than new zealand the less said about south africa the better soon faf ,dale steyn,tahir and hashim amla will retire and the downfall of south Africa cricket will begin which is sad.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let us see what happens. But right now SA and NZ are better teams than PAK.

Some people on Twitter. My God.
They're calling babar selfish :)))
Did they actually think we will make 500 and win by 300?
Delusional

There has already been a thread made here as well blaming Babar of all the people to be in the team because of connections.
Some 'fans' have no shame.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let us see what happens. But right now SA and NZ are better teams than PAK.

Have you seen how SA and NZ played in this WC?

Back