Pakistan v England | 3rd T20I | Abu Dhabi | 27/02/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm:

Inzamam was a proven class player in ODIs. What is Hafeez's ODI batting average? Hafeez had a minnow banquet last season and his :quote: haters gave him due credit because there's no need to sound bitter but this was always going to happen against the better bowling attacks.
Hafeez averages in the 20's against the top 6. Cant believe these blind Hafeez lovers

Bohut achi gaind! Owais is ko Verender Sehwag style main punch karna chahte the....

Good start - ahead of the rate.
England were 28-0 after 4 so need 7 off this over.

Guided for a single, the longer Zia stays out there the better.

some armchair experts were calling fro Zia to be dropped after just one games the other night. Just shows how little Pak fans understand the game. Now they want Hafeez to be dropped the most outstanding player of 2011. Common sense is very uncommon with Pak fans!

offside again an :four smash it what a player zia learn from his mistake

Another single, this is a very impressive innings so far, keep it up ZIA!

sensible single to end the over.

Pak 30/1 after 4 overs.

So he's gone from Warner to worse than Shahzaib and now...?

ZIA has just made another 18, time to hype him up as a future great. :bow:

single to end the over .. good job Mashallah

30/1 in 4 overs

Just look at this .......... Attack by rookie make the opponent captain think ..and do different things

some armchair experts were calling fro Zia to be dropped after just one games the other night. Just shows how little Pak fans understand the game. Now they want Hafeez to be dropped the most outstanding player of 2011. Common sense is very uncommon with Pak fans!

What has Hafeez ever done? I don't even remember the last time he hit a 6 or even made a 50.

totally different situations between the two, Hafeez should be let go or given just one more chance at number 4-5.

England were 34-1 after 5, so lets hope we don't lose a wicket and we should be ahead

Awais Zia has the same trigger movement as Chris Gayle.

As I said running between the wickets and Englands fielding will determine the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back