Pakistan v England | 3rd T20I | Abu Dhabi | 27/02/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Waleed

First Class Captain
Runs
Here we go with 130 to chase. Wicket is bit hard to bat on. Misbah should open and Go crazy and take singles only :p

Pakistan v England | 3rd T20I | Abu Dhabi | 27/02/12 | Pakistan innings

Seems 130 not hard to chase.... But on this tricky pitch it can turn out to be...

My 2 cents... Open with Awaiz Zia and Afridi ... with Umar Akmal & Hammad Azam in as No. 3 & 4...

Seems good total looking at our batting and wicket.

Umar gul was awful as usual leaked 40 runs here but why misbah didn't gave ball to his buddy malik when spinners were doing good.

Pakistan will lose if they keep the batting order like last time ... and incase they win it would be due to a miraculous effort from likes of Afridi or Umar Akmal !!!

To make an easier case for Pakistan to win on this difficult pitch, hitters i.e. (Awaiz Zia, Afridi, Umar Akmal and Hammad Azam) needs to be sent in upfront.... Its simple as that, Pakistan needs to take advantage of first 6 overs !!

The ball spun in the first inns.....so no doubt it will spin second time around.....unless dew comes down

The ball will spin later in the game . Not sure :afridi

Exactly! They have Swann...and the way Pakistan have played him - its a matter of concern!

Afridi is good against spin apparently...he might hit 1 six but he's most likely to get out to a spinner as well.

I hate the tension!

Need the players to knock the ball around for singles and 2s. Running between the wickets will be key for 130 chase.

I'm confident we will do it.
We never change our order....so given up bleating about it.

So Pakistani batsmens walk in. So here we are going to have a walk in park, But that park is probably gonna be a Jurassic one :)))

Good score for PK to chase.

Misbah must be estatic now, ideal T20 score to practice his tuk-tuk strategy

The key is the start and we need to be ahead of the rate. We need to go at 7rpo in the 1st 10 overs

for me ZIA will make huge score today. I dont see him as a good find but this pitch suit him better

Pietersen has made a remarkable improvement in this series, was poor vs spinners in the Tests but played a responsible, disciplined innings today.

We never change our order....so given up bleating about it.

I know :(

But I was just posting a logical thing i.e. to score on a tricky pitch the best thing is to take advantage of new ball and score as many as possible...

Anyway, its Hafeez and Awaiz Zia :p

Zia taking the first ball, usually Hafeez does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back