Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
jusarrived :cant get any worse at moment than already is
Something good bound to happen soon

OMG I just got up and checked my iPhone for the score what happened? Ball swinging?

Really don't need another Misbah. We need at least one guy in the team who can take on the attack (other than Hafeez). So again... Umar over Azhar any day.

Also, the wall has shattered.

So replace Umar with Taufeeq who is biggest weak link in Pakistani batting. Azhar deserves to be in team. :dav

Definitely.

But IMO this isn't a 'bad' collapse. A bad collapse is when you're in a good position and then you collapse to let the other team in.

You're right, this isn't a bad collapse...it's a terrible collapse :p

a true fan sticks with his team through thick and thin.

trust me , i havent given up on them ..its that the next couple of series are going to be painful to watch ...unless offcourse if we play against Pakistan at some point :p

btw I like Adnan Akmals batting too . Steady but with experience he should be more reliable & his avg should go up to 35-40 which is good for a wk

Mashallah these two looking positives ... adnan akmal just need to make sure he doesnt hang his bat too often

Never expected this from pakistan . :D

If you just started following Pakistani cricket

Surprise !!
troll.gif

Some vicious spin there for Panesar, and one that kept especially low. And it's only day 1!

botham and willis prbbly be having orgasms right now looking at the situation

Taufeeq have been really bad & the back-up Opener is Imran Farhat who is worse then Taufeeq:(.

Meanwhile, Adnan Akmal looks like someone who should never ever defend - he looks atrocious in defence.

Our batsmen are so terrible when it comes to playing bounce and swing.

Bring back Jimmy and polish them off. Pakistan will be batting later today ofcourse, after we go ao for 14

Broad now has 20 minutes to reach a milestone. He can be the first England player to take a five-fer on the first morning of a test match since...1913.

What a player he's proving to be.

39-6 on the first morning of the game. Reminds me of a certain other test match from years bygone where we were in the exact same position at one point. Can someone repeat the exploits of a certain Mr. Akmal?

Pakistan lowered the bar for England to make the series more competitive . Big hearts , you know . :afridi

ah the Akmals Love them or Hate them they will always remain with the pakistan cricket team.
Parasites

After the so called success of the 3 siblings ( namely umar kamran and adnan) the Grapevine is

that Their Dad has also started practicing and should be making his debut very soon.

Last edited:
whats happening here??

can't let these POM POMS win any TEST !!!! :afridi

git on it buoyz :ajmal

instead of lunch, can we claim an extra half hour? :p

We're 2-0 up, this is a dead rubber and i'm off to bed bye bye!

"The way Pakistan are playing here, India would give them a good game" :yk

A collapse and worst of all the batsmen are getting out on Barbie bowling :facepalm:

Pak can feel India's pain now...atleast you have bowlers to show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back