Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
:malik first he picks up the ball for the bowler, and then he fixes the stumps...

thurkeebaba said:
Looking at the pitch, and Pakistan bowling attack , do you guys think that 250 could be a winning score?
Dont worry about 250..as long as malik is there,u should think about around 200..n then say ,"do you think that 200 could be a competitive score?"

What a beginning and now what a slump. It's like watching paint dry.....

Another half tracker, pulled straight to the only fielder on the boundary. These two are so horribly out of form, its not even funny

Is there anyway I can get this Pakpassion thread to auto-refresh for me ?

OMG, Dhoni's a mastermind. Virat Kohli's bowled 11 overs in his career in first class and he brings him on in a crunch game. I was just thinking that instead of spinners, medium pacers would be a handful on this slow pitch.

I bet no research was done on Kohli's bowling by Pak team

If I was in the crowd I would have grabbed and stomped those MQM flags...

The 2nd part of the 5th bowler is on. Good captaincy by Dhoni. Showing some imagination.

Its not a smart move by dhoni. Pakistan is on the back foot. Dhoni could have attacked more

cricketpassion said:
Kohli is bowling at 60 miles and he is medium pacer ( may be of indian standerd)

No according to Indian standards he is medium phaast...

Bring on Umer Akmal and Afridi. Shoib won't score and he will waste overs.

I am missing Salman Butt very much he has got a great record against INDIA
:butt

SAM'S said:
Its not a smart move by dhoni. Pakistan is on the back foot. Dhoni could have attacked more

I think it is.

I mean these part timers are his 5th bowler right.

Rather then them being smacked bring 'em on when Pak seem to be taking it easy. Sneak a few overs in.

Viv_rav said:
OMG, Dhoni's a mastermind. Virat Kohli's bowled 11 overs in his career in first class and he brings him on in a crunch game. I was just thinking that instead of spinners, medium pacers would be a handful on this slow pitch.

I bet no research was done on Kohli's bowling by Pak team

dont be surprised if he bowls just that one over .

Dhoni should have gone for the kill. Kept on his main bowlers. Just playing the batsmen in now. Pathan good over there.

sali said:
Bring on Umer Akmal and Afridi. Shoib won't score and he will waste overs.
Relax guys, this is not T-20, these 2 will start hitting soon.....

Maluk saab giving yusuf pathan so much respect as if he is asking for his rishta...

Yousuf pathan gives 1 run in his first over this is getting disgusting

what the hell Malik is doing

***!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be Umar and Afridi now.

The pressure on them to get Pakistan from 120/130 runs to 300 in 15 odd overs will be immense.

GLORY OF '92 said:
Dhoni should have gone for the kill. Kept on his main bowlers. Just playing the batsmen in now. Pathan good over there.

He's playing it sensible here getting the few overs by the part timers in here as the Pak batsmen aren't going for shots then in the 20-40 overs Bhajji and co will be on who are the more better bowlers!

Shoaib Malik is an idiot. We're losing the match at this stage. Nobodys saying to go for boundaries...atleast take singles!

Finally a boundary!!! need about 10 more of those against the part timers

Ravi talking some sense here. We're allowing these part-timers to bowl to us.

If malik is going to block make shift bowlers then what's the point of having him at no4.He must be the worst no 4 we ever had.

Boundary! OMG! HOW?!

Good, timed drive but a boundary only cause of the ordinary fielding effort

Gotta play carry on attacking these part timers

Is current Pakistan team's Experience players are Mentally VERY weak, HOW CAN THEY TEACH AND INSPIRE YOUNGSTERS?

Kohli serving up some help your selves stuff. Pakistan really need to take advantage here.

Kholi just cranked it upto 69 MPH...watchout another phaast bowler coming out of India...

Finally a good over. 9 off it. Kohli seems to be the one to go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back