Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeenix said:
Oh well, we do have loads of wickets. In the end its the wickets that count. Hopefully we won't loose any more wicket and in the end win by loosing lesser wickets then India.. even though we might have managed to score barely a hundred.
In ODIs it's the runs that count.

RP surely relishing coming back on and to get his figures to look much better than what they did!

And he gets YK! That helps him!

3 down PAK!

Is there a cricketing rule that after the fall of each wicket run rate must fall and u have to block and save ur wicket?

Usman Chadda said:
Still a long way to go. I just hope all this blocking doesn't make Malik lose his head and throw his wicket away

Yes, thats the only issue now.

Its imperative that these two knuckle down after getting set.

coy0607 said:
this is why i prefer misbah.......he is always rotating the strike even when he is not getting the boundaries..........u know if misbah had played this many balls he would have had more runs
Misbah does not rotate the strike.

What a time to lose a wicket. This is happens when you get into a hole, when you try to get out you usually lose a wicket.

Now we might see another dry run for the next 10 overs.

waahayy ... he comes he gets RR down to 1 and gets out.. nice knock capt.. all we need now is Malik to get the RR down to 0.5

Gone...Younus gone...what was the point...Younis is just a pretender....it's one thing to claim to emulate Imran in attitude and performance...it's another to actually have the ability...

Zeenix said:
Oh well, we do have loads of wickets. In the end its the wickets that count. Hopefully we won't loose any more wicket and in the end win by loosing lesser wickets then India.. even though we might have managed to score barely a hundred.

How about 7?

Batting is letting us down again.

Poor shots from both Nazir and the captain.

Malik doesn't want to knock the ball about.

But we'll win the CT. :))

YK with a typical Rameez Raja inning... blocks block blocks and then gets out

The Yousuf haters should realize that more then him their captaan saab is more limited in the ODI format...

Too much pressure now on. Low runrate and wickets have fallen too.

Zeenix said:

YOU *******************************... you jinxedd it

Nothing's changed.

Before the match our hopes were on Umar and Afridi, and now is the same.

The rest are 'pawns' on our chess board.

Chalo, come next champions trophy we would definitely WIN..

À bientôt :(

If ever we needed Yousuf to perform its now.

I have to say though watching Pakistan bat nowadays is cringeworthy.

Why is it that when the captain and the former captain get together its the run rate that gets hurt, not only today, t20 world cup, sri lank

Malik and Younus letting this senior player lark get to there head.

Pakistan has lost half the match in first 15 overs

I hope its afridis day today otherwise Pakistan's victory is a distant Dream

Younus gone.Malik sucks big time..He has contributed 99.9 percent to Younus dismissal

Cheguvera said:
The Yousuf haters should realize that more then him their captaan saab is more limited in the ODI format...

My opinion as well, MY has a broader range of shots than YK.

Ok okay play til 35th over these 2 please. Then we can get 250+. No wkts given away from now.

Seen Sheen said:
Younus gone.Malik sucks big time..He has contributed 99.9 percent to Younus dismissal
Right. Never mind the fact that Younis just hung his bat in front of the ball....

Sparhawk said:
I'll be happy with 240 now

even this depleted indian batting lineup will get that 240 without even losing a sweat........they need at least 265 to have a competitive game

Risky four by Mulak saab...Dhoni is just that poor a keeper to have even attempted that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back