Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressure getting to YK here. Leading edge doesn't quite reach RP.

Younis Khan has no clue on top of the fact that he's vegetarian pathan no power in the shots...last one through the covers in the gap was so slow that Raina was able to stop it...

Aik to batting is at a snails pace and on top of that Its chakram and BOghlay commentating!

Can there be a worse scenario.

Salazar said:
And this is what Pakistan is doing to India

Recent overs 1 . . . W . | . . . . . . | . . . . . 1 | . . . . . . | 1wd
This is not 'doing'. This is 'getting done to you'.

sali said:
Average bowling making looked like extra ordinary. Thanks to Imran screwing up again.[/I] Yonus will just keep blocking. 3 rund 5 over
Nothing to do with Malik and YK blocking everything right? Grow up!

haroonrasheed320 said:
is it the pitch or Pakistan?

Mixture of both. Theres a complete lack of intent from Malik and YK can't find the gaps.

Typical...Pakistan going into their shell and not capitalizing on the fine start they had!

Damn, that was another juicy half volley and Malik is only successful in edging it to third man! He is in awful form

Shaheerthe2nd said:
West Indies doing what Pak can't do.

Rotate the strike :pissed:

Yes you should go and repeat what a thousand posters before you in this thread have stated. Valuable contribution.

Although Pakistan could be batting a hell of a lot better, this pitch is not as easy as it looked initially.

It has slowed down considerably and some balls are even stopping on the pitch.

These are test level players. Your' telling me you can't rotate the f#$%g strike!

Juggernaut said:
Are you watching the game.

They're just putting unnecessary pressure on themselves.
Yes I am. Give credit where it's due. Ishant has bowled really well.

sali said:
Average bowling making looked like extra ordinary. Thanks to Imran screwing up again. Yonus will just keep blocking. 3 rund 5 over

Yep its Imran Nazir's fault that Younis Khan and Malik are taking just a while to get set.

:14:

WI:
Recent overs 1 . 1 1 1 1 | 1 1 . 1 1 1 | 1 1 1 1 1 1 | 1wd 1 .

Pakistan:
Recent overs . . . . . 1 | . . . . . . | 1wd 2 . . . . . | 1 .

This is not as bad a wicket as many are making it out to be....anything below 300 would be quite gettable for Indians with Sachin in good form...

Pak players are extremists, its shot a ball if you are the opener, and tuk tuk if you lose a few wickets

On_the_up said:
Pak players are extremists, its shot ball I'd you are the opener, and tuk tuk if you lose a few wickets

Pressure does funny things.

People need to chill. We have a very long time to go yet in this game.

Does anybody else think Sharma is getting predictable with his length at the moment?

As I say that, another short ball cut away by Younis through point for four! Finally!

YK finally gets the boundary. He has been trying all along. Same can't be said about The Moon.

I was going to say don't worry I am back and YK really makes me feel I am making the difference!

Malik is in Misbah's "BLOCK BLOCK mode" today

He is letting the team down

Poison said:
People need to chill. We have a very long time to go yet in this game.

How we go about that long time is being dictated by --- not taking singles.

YK the "bad ODI batsman", the "mediocre player" playing with a broken finger and doing it well.

this is not a bad strategy to play cautious now , but these two cant afford to get out in their 30s after wasting this many balls ..one of them has to go big

Oh well, we do have loads of wickets. In the end its the wickets that count. Hopefully we won't loose any more wicket and in the end win by loosing lesser wickets then India.. even though we might have managed to score barely a hundred.

Still a long way to go. I just hope all this blocking doesn't make Malik lose his head and throw his wicket away

this is why i prefer misbah.......he is always rotating the strike even when he is not getting the boundaries..........u know if misbah had played this many balls he would have had more runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back