Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheguvera said:
Clutching at the straws...

Nazir fans would be praising his suiting up skills and ability to lift a bat and putting on the helmet next...

Were expecting him to score a double 100?

Now Kamran, both openers at least providing a bit of a platform here ( a bit ).

Unlucky for Kami

He was setting himself for a big one today

giving away some silly wickets here...

we need to consolidate big time now, the batsmen need to work singles for the love of god rather than just looking for boundaries.

A good start suddenly turn into an average one with the wicket, especially with the knowledge that the next 5 powerplay over will be wasted.

Harsha (Fake accent) Bhogle compares Malik to Saqlain.....joker!

Turned on the TV just to see Akmal dragging one onto his stumps. I guess i better not watch the match, until i hear the fat lady singing, Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan.

Oxy said:
Harsha (Fake accent) Bhogle compares Malik to Saqlain.....joker!

I thinks he said Malik started his career off as a spinner very much in the mould of Saqi.

Pakistan on back foot now ... Lets see if they can hold their nerves
There is no need to panic (yet)

does nehra have an ipl contract???
if he does, why cant he get his teeth fixed?

I think anything above 260 will be difficult here , Pak shouldnt be targeting too high now

JeeraBlade said:
Were expecting him to score a double 100?

Let's not invoke Inti's logic here...30 odd or 40 odd would have been pretty good...but that's asking too much for a batsman of Nazir's caliber...he is such a talented batsman that he doesn't need to score any runs, his mere presence is enough goes the logic for Nazir supporters...

jusarrived said:
I think anything above 260 will be difficult here , Pak shouldnt be targeting too high now

They are not Younis said 240 would be good...

jusarrived said:

Yes they should target a "Gettable" score..

jusarrived said:

Good point.

Just have a good total in mind.

Anything more is a bonus.

2 wickets going down within the first 10 overs is a normal thing for Pakistan

To add on to it playing the 10th over as a maiden is quite painful to watch!

NorthStar said:
Harsha talks too much ... most of it garbage

Verbal Diarrhea.

Honestly, he needs to pronounce his words better. And maybe speak a little slowly.

If someone takes off Nehra's head with an axe I will not be displeased.

Cheguvera said:
Let's not invoke Inti's logic here...30 odd or 40 odd would have been pretty good...but that's asking too much for a batsman of Nazir's caliber...he is such a talented batsman that he doesn't need to score any runs, his mere presence is enough goes the logic for Nazir supporters...

Consistent chances to any opener would make openers get experience and make them curb their mistake. Yes, he made a mistake and I hope he learns from his mistake given CONSISTENT chance.

Its the weekend...Its India vs Pakistan...why are there so many empty seats...??

Malik falling over to the off side. He's gonna struggle against the inswinger.

the pitch is getting slower already and the ball isnt coming on as much anymore, it is paramount to keep working the singles on this pitch!

This is what I don't like about pakistan just blocking every ball for the sake of it. On a second thought they could have sent in Rana as I can see these two wasting this second power play.We were 51/1 after 7 now its 53 after 11.
I predict 70/2 after 15.

As soon as Nazir gets out, the run-rate absolutely plummets. Malik is struggling to even get away leg-stump half-volleys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back