Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glorious, glorious strokeplay from Nazir.

Keep your head boy !

28/0 10 of the over.. This backfoot shot through covers was the second treat in this over

What a shot by Nazir!!! Another e xquisute backfoot drive through the covers. Brings a smile to my face :)

if Nazir can play shots like that the i dont know why he goes for slogs

chalo kaam kardia...Nazir out...even Afridi at his worst was more reliable then this idiot...

I am back to cricinfo because of buffering, WI 67/1 after 13 overs, if WI win today, Pakistan are in the Semis today inshallah!!

Like i said, the product of talent and **** breeding...theres the **** part.

what an idiotic shot...please someone explain the point of that shot when he was playing so well along the ground?

Idiot.. another brain fart.. he had tried this shot before and didn't work.. He did it again..

Tendlya Rules said:
Nazir is looking good ...hopefully, Indians will get him early

Thank God...He was living dangerously...and paid the price for bad shot selection...But the Pak lineup looks very long..

Will this be the last of Nazir or will this Cat/Lizard has more then nine lives...

Well done Nazir, gave us just the start we needed :iamlegend

That was a better ball by Nehra. Pulled the length back a little and the rxtra bounce did for Nazir.

Why's everyone so surprised?

Its Nazir. He made his 20 odd today and he's on his way. His fan's have something to shout about for the next few weeks. Its all good.

Kamran gets a boundary, just about reaches the boundary...we really need a good partership here.

C'mon Captain Sahib silence your doubters! :yk

YK should not have played. He is not going to score at a good S/R, if he scores at all.

Nazir did his job frankly (I would have loved if it had continued though). There are only 50 overs guys. It's not a Test match!

JeeraBlade said:
YK should not have played. He is not going to score at a good S/R, if he scores at all.

S/R is not the issue we need someone to stay there till the end of the innings

Im hoping Pakistan can pull off one of its spectacular collapses today :( Indian bowlers so uninspiring

Momo said:
Nazir did his job frankly (I would have loved if it had continued though). There are only 50 overs guys. It's not a Test match!

Will have to agree with you Momo. I think, he did his job. Would like to have stick around for another 5-7 overs.

Yeah Younis should not worry about strike rate as long as Kamran is there.

Down the leg side, YK gets some bat on it and YK is off the mark with a 4

That was bowled at 100kph by teeli Sharma

And another 4!

YK on fire!!! Going slow????

41-1

Who needs Nazir? We can win without him, ....He is a hit and miss guy, if it doesn't come off forget him and move on and keep mowing the Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back