Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another boundary for YK this time smacks it through the offside...fielder gets a hand on it but its still 4

Backfoot drive by Younis this time through coverpoint for 4. Nazir has spoilt me an dYK looks ugly playing that shot.

Oh no YK is playing too slow drop him immediately I think public hanging is in order

:yk

so much about younis wasting time and not getting runs......hes on a mission today

Advantage of having two attacking openers. One is gone, other takes over. Hope Kami takes over the attack now.

YK plays it just wide of short cover. Could easily have been out playing that miscued cover drive.

I have stopped watching. Will start watching it again, when i get my heart beat under control.

younis is really looking to play his shots......he may need to calm down a bit

Juggernaut said:
YK said 240 will be enough. Wasim says 280.

It's gonna get harder to bat on later on.

Seamers don't look overly threatening so far. We'll have to see how much assistance Harbajhan gets to determine what a good score will be.

Juggernaut said:

It will be hard to score in 2nd innings -- but it is 325+ runs wicket in the 1st innings.

Juggernaut said:

Yeah. Especially under those lights. But get around about 280 - 300 region, it should be real challenging for the Indians.

coy0607 said:
younis is really looking to play his shots......he may need to calm down a bit

Yeah maybe he should start defending again, and start copping more flak from these posters above :)

Zeenix said:
I have stopped watching. Will start watching it again, when i get my heart beat under control.
My friend drink lots of water, take a tranquilizer, if you have BP take your BP pill but make sure you dont sacrifice your health, we need you more than cricket.
Listen, dont worry, we will win this one inshallah

We've already got enough runs to beat the Indians today.

Has anyone seen their batting lineup? It doesn't inspire confidence for this game.

Ravi too reckons it will get slower and slower and balls will start holding up. This is the best time to play strokes.

Couple for Kami there through mid-wicket. He's been quietly accumulating while Nazir was hitting his boundries.

Zeenix said:

Ah I know what you mean. Well comeback soon! Anyway other than the Nazir dismissal Pakistan of to a good start.

Poison said:
Yeah maybe he should start defending again, and start copping more flak from these posters above :)

You can't please everyone.

Anyway, 4 to Kami.

Thats a great pull shot by Kami. Nehra drops it slightly short and the ball sits up for him to slap through sqaure leg.

Better ball from Nehra, pitches it further up and the ball swings in. Kami caught on the crease.

Zeenix said:
I am surprised to read this. Normally married hearts can take a lot of excitement.

In other news, the Windies C look good to topple the Aussies.

clips it into the onside and gets a couple, 50 up! 51/1 after 7 overs

Poison said:
In other news, the Windies C look good to topple the Aussies.

Even if they don't topple em, it would be good for them to get close.

WI 86/1 It is Pakistan's day, justice is going to be done finally....Inshallah

Momo said:
Nazir did his job frankly (I would have loved if it had continued though). There are only 50 overs guys. It's not a Test match!

This performance is not even sufficient for the 10/10 format, let alone T20 or 50 overs...he still had another 5 overs of mandatory power play left...if an opener can't survive for the first ten overs and take advantage of powerplays then I am sorry to say he has not business playing cricket at any level...

these guys definitely have a plan in mind.........they have a target score of atleast 280+......i havent seen pakistani batsmen play this aggressively in a long time

Wasim talking abour variation and coming to think of it, we haven't seen much from indians so far. No slower ones/bouncers or yorkers so far.

Good start by pakistan looks like indian bowlers have wasted too much energy on you know what.

India's fastest bowler of all time...the one on the verge of breaking the 100 MPH barrier is trundling about at 84 MPH...

Cheguvera said:
This performance is not even sufficient for the 10/10 format, let alone T20 or 50 overs...he still had another 5 overs of mandatory power play left...if an opener can't survive for the first ten overs and take advantage of powerplays then I am sorry to say he has not business playing cricket at any level...

We know he's not good enough Che.

Just enjoy the game.

JeeraBlade said:
Thanks for foundation laid by Imran Nazir

Clutching at the straws...

Nazir fans would be praising his suiting up skills and ability to lift a bat and putting on the helmet next...

Cheguvera said:
India's fastest bowler of all time...the one on the verge of breaking the 100 MPH barrier is trundling about at 84 MPH...

Amazing stuff here. Even :rana was bowling faster.

JeeraBlade said:
Thanks to foundation laid by Imran Nazir
Very much so. He did much more than the runs he scored. He put the Indians on the back foot. Now it's up to the others to contribute (which they seem to be doing thankfully).

I'm quite distracted but still sad that Charsi missed out today :asif

Australia 275/8 (50 ov)
West Indies 94/1 (17.1 ov)

West Indies require another 182 runs with 9 wickets and 32.5 overs remaining

* West Indies RR 5.47
* Last 5 ovs 28/0 RR 5.60
* Required RR 5.54
* Australia RR 5.50

Upset in making at the other game.

Cheguvera said:

Dont be too unfair - hes encountering lots of air resistance!

Has the pitch slowed down ball not coming on to the bat like before.

Akmal should start hitting some boundaries if the pitch will start to get difficult later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back