Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
First yorker by th eindians today and malik gets hit on the pads.

No way in hell do I want Malik to open in CT if this is the kind of form he is in

Oh awesome, another full length delivery going down the legside, missed. Who else wants Malik to open now?

Malik looking to bat 50 overs here but is he gonna score any runs???

I'd like to think Pakistan are playing like this because they have a total in mind.

Are we seeing the negative effects of competition??? Malik looks like he's playing for his place in the side.

Can someone please tell Nehra he runs in looking like he's been violated with a large pole.

Thanks.

I dont have a problem with him leaving good deliveries. Its the crap ones that he has missed that I am worried about!

Pakistan digging themselves into a hole here, consolidation is required but so are singles and rotation of the strike!

Finally decides to use his bat Malik but the ball doesnt go anywhere.

The ball isn't particularly moving so how hard can it be to rotate the strike.

I expect a wicket.

And I think it'll be Malik.

Short wide juicy ball and Malik doesn't want anything to do with it.

I hope we're not trying to bring the run rate down to meet our target of 240. Theres no harm in scoring a few extra runs.

This is what WI is doing to Aus;

Recent overs 1 . 1 1 . 1 | 1 . 1 1 . . | 1 . 1 1 1 1 | 1 1

This is what Malik and Y/k doing:

Recent overs 1 . . . W . | . . . . . . | . . . . . 1 | . . . .

The pitch is definitely going to get slower and slower

Malik, meanwhile, smashes a full length delivery to mid-off. Another maiden

Pakistan 54/2 in 12 overs. Satyanas ho gaya quick start ka :pissed:

Pakistan are playing a test match for sure! everyone who is bored lets switch over to the WI run chase! They are doing pretty well!

I tihnk we giving them wayy too much respect now... what you guys think will be a good score ? 250ish ?

Somebody should tell Mulak saab that this isn't the same pitch as the one he played on at wanderers...no point in leaving medium paced balls outside off stump...

This is really frustrating. They're just building pressure for themselves by not even trying to rotate the strike. But RP comes and gifts us a wide :)

Dont worry boys, the good old Kitply Cup strategy is back :inzi

KaSaNoVa_G said:
I tihnk we giving them wayy too much respect now... what you guys think will be a good score ? 250ish ?

good score is one india can't make...we won't know that till the 2nd innings :(

We don't learn do we its not like bowling has become good suddenly.This is a oneday game for God sake if preserving wickets means not scoring a run it 5 overs then I am sorry to say this but captain and management need to see a psychiatrist.

Another one down the leg side. Yousuf like fielding from Sachin allows 2 runs.

you always need one postive player out of the two players, and we got 2 negatives that's why things are not ticking on

And this is what Pakistan is doing to India

Recent overs 1 . . . W . | . . . . . . | . . . . . 1 | . . . . . . | 1wd

Average bowling making looked like extra ordinary. Thanks to Imran screwing up again. Yonus will just keep blocking. 3 rund 5 over

saeed-sohail said:
We don't learn do we its not like bowling has become good suddenly.This is a oneday game for God sake if preserving wickets means not scoring a run it 5 overs then I am sorry to say this but captain and management need to see a psychiatrist.
Did you see Ishant's last over? He hit the perfect line and length.

Pakistan justs needs to rotate the strike. Also why can't we just jump out of the crease and smash the ball over the bowler's head. Like Hayden does.

India are one bowler short. Pathan and Raina will provide plenty of scoring opportunities to YK with wickets in hand.

Malik was chugging along in the same vein before he smashed 130-odd against Warriors. Lets hope that is the case today too!

YK absolutely smashes a cover drive but Raina dives full length to prevent a certain boundary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back