Pakistan v India | CT 2009 | Centurion | 26/9/09 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheguvera said:
Kholi cranked it upto 69 MPH...watchout another phaast bowler coming out of India...

isnt that faster than Asif or Gul bowl these days ?

karachiite said:
Kohli serving up some help your selves stuff. Pakistan really need to take advantage here.
I think Afridi will take advantage of Kohli.

kohli's balls are keeping low

i say they should just continue to rotate strike and earn the extra 2 runs every now and then.

we r doing fine guys.. don't worry

Jeetey ga bhai jeetey ga, pakistan jeetey ga

Kamranz said:
Is current Pakistan team's Experience players are Mentally VERY weak, HOW CAN THEY TEACH AND INSPIRE YOUNGSTERS?
The old seniors said that the current seniors must go and make way for juniors, I tend to agree with them now.....

I'm getting a very good feeling about how Rana will bowl on this track :rana

If Pakistan can get to 160 by the 34 over...they can add 130+ in the last 16 overs...

Current partnership:

Current partnership 22 runs, 6.2 overs, RR: 3.47 (Mohammad Yousuf 9, Shoaib Malik 12)

Had umer been there, I would have been a completely different story... Thats why I was in the favor of bring umer up the order..

imshally81 said:
YP getting turnz on this track
YK should use Malik

Yes use Malik instead of the much better spinners in Ajmal and Shahid

Momo said:
I think Afridi will take advantage of Kohli.

Probelm is these 2 are putting soo much pressure on Afridi/Akmal.

They will have to get us from 130 to 300 in 15 odd overs.

This is probably Kohli's last over. Pakistan need to take advantage.

Isn't this malik suppose to be the best player of spin?he has blocked 9 balls from yousaf a part timer for no run.

Maluk saab struggling even against the newest medium phaast bowling sensation out of India..

I told you guise to chill, the runs will come.

Upset is looking more and more realistic now:

Australia 275/8 (50 ov)

West Indies 158/3 (32.2 ov)

West Indies require another 118 runs with 7 wickets and 17.4 overs remaining

* West Indies RR 4.88
* Last 5 ovs 27/0 RR 5.40
* Required RR 6.67
* Australia RR 5.50

Unforgiveable stuff by the experienced trio.

I can forgive them not being able to find the gaps if the field placements are good. But no ****ing excuses for not running 4-5 singles per over.

They are making the bowling look world class too. Typical Pakistan with their inferiority complex against the mediocre Indians.

Too much pressure on the lower order now who will have to hit 8-10 per over to make this respectable.

poor batting. we started well after losing wicket we should have continued our normal game and attacked instead of going back in our shell. One thing i dont like about YK is he doesnt go for shots and tells batsmen on the other end (Shoaib malik) not to aswell

Saj,can u please inform Yawar uncle that he tells Malik that its not a neutral test b/w Ind and Pak. :malik

This is not bad if they can add another 50 runs in the next 10 overs without losing a wicket...

Poison said:
I told you guise to chill, the runs will come.

Its not the runs that **** me off.

Its the fact that each player hogs one end rather than rotating the strike.

Rotate the strike and you relive a huge amount of pressure of you're shoulders.

Cant even put yousuf pathan away.. at least get a few singles off him. These two have to start scoring 5/over until Akmal and Afridi come in.

iv always been a big supporter of malik.......but this is just pathetic.....i dont even think the team management would be satisfied with him either.....to consolidate is 1 thing but 16 off 40 is something else

i see malik, afridi and ajmal all bowling their full quota..

this is going to be a boring ODI.

Pakistan is playing and the way of playing like kachraaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Yousuf doing his bit, getting singles when they are needed with the odd boundary. Someone go kick Malik in the shins -.-

No pressure on pathan, not even a single shot in anger played against him, so poor from us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back