Pakistan V New Zealand | 1st Test | 08/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 3 | Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im expecting a decent innings from rehman, and two cameos from wahab and riaz. I feel like we will add 80+runs

Remember Akmal is no mug with the bat, am sure he will chip in with a decent score, aswell as Rehman.

BTW looking forward to Gul & Wahab batting...

hope gul and wahab make 30 odd each. 30 from each of them will be nice. rahman , and i heard tanvir can bat as well. so we probably can get 100 more.

The Kiwi commentators don't try and fide their allegiance. Why can't Rameez do the same. Does he have to be so negative about Pakistani players at all times.

Both decisions of LBW didn't seem accurate, but URDS would have ruled them out as well. Either way, it's out. Time to move on.

Just need 2 40 odd run partnerships

It will get easier now, ball is getting older

All those saying UDRS would have given benefit of doubt to batsman are wrong. Any part fo the ball hitting the stumps on hawkeye is good enough.

yea u r right , but yar there are lots of bad decision which could be avoided like the mccullum not out in the nz innings. little things cost a lot to the team.

And for all those saying both weren't not out, stop complaining, both were marginal and fair enough calls.

Remember how we got Reese Young out, didn't hear anyone complain then?

They weren't bad decisions, they were both hitting the stumps :/
Some would call that Asad decision a really good decision actually.

9/10 umpires wouldn't give that out. Too much doubt and the benefit always goes to the batsman.

Misbah got a good one, gotta say this, nipped back quite a long way. But, Asad's dismissal was disappointing, played around a straight one.

Now all depends upon A. Rehman, and other tailenders to give us some sort of lead. Have high hopes from Wahab and Tan.

The Kiwi commentators don't try and fide their allegiance. Why can't Rameez do the same. Does he have to be so negative about Pakistani players at all times.
suppose he has to, otherwise the other commies wont invite him when they go out drinking, I guess! :)

Where did Ramiz raja play his last game for Pakistan???????????????????????

ramiz raza tries to be too diplomatic and in the process becomes almost anti pakistani. i hate him

an Akmal special, comin' right up! :adnan

:four

Haha there it is!

Misbah got a good one, gotta say this, nipped back quite a long way. But, Asad's dismissal was disappointing, played around a straight one.

Now all depends upon A. Rehman, and other tailenders to give us some sort of lead. Have high hopes from Wahab and Tan.

Yes that came in sharply but Asad was unlucky >>chote qad ka yahi nuqsan hai >>you don't get LBW decisions in your favor :moyo

No, it would have stayed with the on field umpire's call.

I know. If he had been given not out and the Kiwis had challenged then it would have remained not out. I was talking about the original decision. Most of the time, the umpires give it to the batsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back