Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like the lead will get to 250+

This is NZ's game to lose

The humiliation will only get worse if N.Z. declare and we can't even get their pathetic batting side out.

Can the stats minded posters please look up the last time Pakistan batted more than 150 overs? Because that's what we have to do AT LEAST to survive.

Have Butt, Farhat, and Bhanja ever batted for 2 days even in their FC careers?

Not blaming the umpiring for our predicament, but it sure hasn't helped. These two are the worst umpires in the world.

Pak paying the price for some idiotic referral calls!

Who is this NZ commentator? Talk about being biased.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
JUst found out over Cricinfo Statsguru, Vettori this year averages 59.92 with the bat which includes 3 centuries and 3 fifties.
He's probably one of the best lower order batters going around. Not sure why people are knocking him. I always rated the guy. Works hard on his game and produced another captains knock.

Another LBW call - not out

Knowing Rudi - it was plumb again??

cheater cock tuffey

showing his bat to the umpire cuz he knows pak does not have any reviews lefts

i think we should now question vettorie the cry baby

lower order has really given some beating to Pakistan.
Rudi showing his bias 2 outs given not out adn we go for 8 more runs

Last edited:
The NZ commentator is hearing double sound in the ear.

"Pakistan went up for too many silly reviews"

stfu imo

132.2 Danish Kaneria to Tuffey, no run, big appeal for lbw, flipper, went on straight and he was beaten by the pace, didn't get his bat down in time, was struck in line and was plumb but Rudi thought that was an inside edge, replays confirm there was no contact with the bat, one of the two noises was probably bat hitting pad, Tuffey survives again

132.6 Danish Kaneria to Tuffey, no run, appeal for lbw again, flipper again and Rudi shakes his head once more, seemed to be pretty adjacent, flipper, on middle and leg, almost identical to the previous one, no contact with the bat, would have hit leg, poor call

that was as plumb as it gets

the drop was regulation catch

goodnight and god bless you all

Gorgeous misfield - turns 1 into 4

Salman Butt of course!

Sign on the ground says

Looks like Pakistan are having a Tuffey

pretty clever I thought.

****ing hell, can't believe this is happening. Nothing going right for us at the moment

tuffey shattering his previous highest score. kaneria taking another fifer after flooding runs. gul toothless. great attack! atleast Ajmal contains

Jeez Aamer - shocking fielding

Another catch goes down

OK guys I think Pakistan deserve to lose. If they win God will be doing unjustice to NZ. We have been artrocious in the field

Farhat charged for the catch - and then just stopped!!!

Waqar Younis has got his work cut out for the Aus series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back