Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff they're showing what NZ done well this morning hitting a four and then getting off strike the next

Asif is a good bowler, but he is too gentle on this docile pitch. Gul or Aamir's pace may be a better option against tail enders.

There is no way in hell we're drawing this game. We've crossed 300 once in the entire series, and are playing with 3 batsmen.

gollumbird said:
Asif is a good bowler, but he is too gentle on this docile pitch. Gul or Aamir's pace may be a better option against tail enders.

Yeah perhaps thats thing as the ball isnt doing much for him now either!

Unimaginative captaincy by Yousuf....
Comon give the part timers a bowl mate.
You never know a catch here and there..

Omar Malik said:
130 k by Asif

I think there is something wrong with the speed gun....looks much slower to me...batsmen have heaps of time judge and play each ball

JUst found out over Cricinfo Statsguru, Vettori this year averages 59.92 with the bat which includes 3 centuries and 3 fifties.

Asif getting smacked around the park.

New Zealand lead by 209 runs

tail enders are in give the ball to Gul and tell him to ball yorkers! Yosuf is such an incompetent captain

offcutter said:
Asif bowling very poorly...

Give a guy some break. He has been tried of bowling so many overs. This also proves how PHATA this wicket is but ball is gona start moving once our pathatic batsmen will be in the middle.

Btw does somebody know whats the max number of overs a fast bowler has bowled in a 3 match series?

209 lead, unsurmountable? Another 15 runs, and lead will be higher than our first inning score!

Waqar says it right, with this lazy attitude I am afraid they could lose this game by an inning.

Pakistan will need to bat until the end of this test match. 5 sessions to draw.

gollumbird said:
Pakistan will need to bat until the end of this test match. 5 sessions to draw.

8 sessions remain after this one...

tauseefm said:
...Btw does somebody know whats the max number of overs a fast bowler has bowled in a 3 match series?
I don't know about that but I will give you some numbers of overs bowled by a bowler by innings in first 3 tests of series

1st test: 41.2, 2
2nd test: 50, 51
3rd test: 85.2 (no second innings)

4th test: 25, 4
5th test: 32, 9

But he got a week to ten days rest between tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back