Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
This is advantage Kiwis. We need to get their remaining wickets ASAP. And then just hope our batting line for once can stand up and put a decent score for the bowlers to defend in the 4th innings. The pitch has nothing in it for the bowlers except for a little bounce, which sadly has been our weakness for ages. But I'm hoping that we will play good cricket and will manage a win here. Once again all negativity out of this thread.

Gooooooo Pakistan.

I hope we come out with a clear mind and get to the job. Finish them off in an hour or so, and get to batting. The wicket is the easiest you will see in this hemisphere, so we need to take our time and enjoy the batting.

:))) :)))

I don't sleep, and as far as work goes I work in the afternoon shift from 2 pm till 10 pm. :)

come on wrap them in the first hour. The we need to bat for 4-5 sessions

Pretty ordinary series for Moyo so far.
Here are current series stats of Moyo and Vettori

Moyo
1st.................17,41
2nd.................0,83
3rd .................0
Total ..........141

Vittori
1st .................99,8
2nd ................6,40
3rd .................100 (still playing)
Total................247

Last edited:
They will probably take 200 run lead. We will probably get to bat 1 1/2 session today, and 3 sessions tomorrow..in that time we have to somehow make 450 runs to set them a target of around 250.

if we can restrict their lead to around 150 we are still in the game

ali_ed2006 said:
They will probably take 200 run lead. We will probably get to bat 1 1/2 session today, and 3 sessions tomorrow..in that time we have to somehow make 450 runs to set them a target of around 250.

That is the dream scenario.

Afridi_Fan said:
Butt or Farhat?

Afridi, how about u convince ur fav player :afridi to play test cricket.. pakistan main reh ker koi to kam ker lay...

i wish he and yk play against aus. :(

I wouldn't mind Afridi in the Test team at all. His bowling would be more than handy, and I am sure he would score more runs then some of the hopeless batsman we have in our lineup.
But he has to make this decision himself first and make sure he will give full commitment.

Afridi_Fan said:
:))) :)))

I don't sleep, and as far as work goes I work in the afternoon shift from 2 pm till 10 pm. :)

wish I had that timing yar , its so difficult to be at work by 12 :D

Waqar: Aamer had Dingo Fever couple years ago and that's why when he ate something yesterday he felt ill/sick. But everything is fine now alhamdullilah.

I hope Gul stops bowling short, I am getting sick tired of it.

90MPH said:
I hope Gul stops bowling short, I am getting sick tired of it.

I hope Waqar brings him to his senses when he starts coaching!

iHammad mines aswell whats with this ugly stream with good qulaity todya?

need to stop these singles. MOYO telling we cant get u out just take singel.

We not only need wickets but also need to stop runs

Gul keeps bowling short. Its too easy for the NZ batsman on this pitch. When will he learn.

that bloody over went for 10 runs

btw, if there is no hope can a captain declare that he has given up?

don't worry guys we have the best coach in the world

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    104.2 KB · Views: 94
Come on guys. He didn't reach that. How can that be termed as drop?

Afridi_Fan said:

You watching the same game. He should have gone with the left hand and it would have been quite easy, but for some odd reason only known to him he went with the right.

extremely harsh on iqbal, that was a very tough catch, even the best fielders would have had a lot of trouble catching that

excellent batting by vettori, i dont know why people here are not giving him the credt, he has unique style of playing, not technique just like dhoni

Can someone tell :gul that he once not long ago used to bowl a delivery known as yorker

Afridi_Fan said:

look at his body position , had he gone with left hand it was sitter

I just dunno why, but pak is just no more a test team....its sad....remember the good old days, how great imrans cornered tigers onced usetta be.....haaaa we can only wish for those good times to return

depressing

Gul the culprit. Was a tough one but expected at international level

I can't stand the sight of Gul any more. And why does he have this smile when he either bowls poor or drops a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back