Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - SL Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAO has gotta be one of the most underrated players in the Pak team. I donno what else he has to do before people start noticing!

If SL get 220 and Pakistan dont lose a wicket then Khurram and Butt should polish those runs off in about 60 overs

genghis81 said:
RAO has gotta be one of the most underrated players in the Pak team. I donno what else he has to do before people start noticing!

Get 5kph from somewhere... and we all will fall in love with him :D

Sri Lanka's main batsman hasn't even come out to bat yet...danger is still there

F this man! Pak team is playing after like 6 months and i cant watch it! Soooo sad!

Xshazero said:
Only alert pay and safe pay is there, no paypal... i think they have removed it!

Your right! I just logged out and signed back in and checked for add subscriptions and the payement types are only SafePay and AlertPay now!

Xshazero said:
F this man! Pak team is playing after like 6 months and i cant watch it! Soooo sad!

Thats what happens when you leave it till 30 overs into the first ODI :rao

Rao is an absolute beast. PP, we need to get an interview of this guy immediately. He's the hero. And I dont know why anyone is complaining about Shoaib. His pace has not been far off 145, of course he's gonna slow down after the initial spells.

Did you see the barrage of menacing short deliveries by Rao, haan haan haan?

checkers.llvllaster said:
One more quick wicket and it's easily possible to bowl them out under 200...with only Murali and Mendis to come...
We know what Murali did in the last match he batted, still need to get some overs in, not over yet!!!

Thats great! I just logged out and signed back in to check payment methods and the stream has gone back to 313 K bits! And the audio is even worse cant even figure out what the commentators are saying!

Mercenary said:
If SL get 220 and Pakistan dont lose a wicket then Khurram and Butt should polish those runs off in about 60 overs

I agree our openers aren't the most explosive to say the least.

Sri Lanka should take the batting power play now, they might not have any wkts left soon

genghis81 said:
We know what Murali did in the last match he batted, still need to get some overs in, not over yet!!!

That was against Bangladesh though, hopefully he shouldn't be much of a problem against us...

To see Waqar in a buddha beard is surprising. What else has changed? His dressing style? What has made our cricketer's turn to religion?

Pakistan showing the Lankan's how its done. This is a 270+ track.

This new commentator is a cross between Sikandar Bakht and Sanjay Manjrekar.

Savak said:
To see Waqar in a buddha beard is surprising. What else has changed? His dressing style? What has made our cricketer's turn to religion?

I think in general the world has after 9/11.

If anyone has the roa's legendary 140.7 kph delivery. do put it on youtube.

Savak said:
Religion is good yaar.

Savak said:

He's probably hoping to get a contract with the Lahore Badshahs if the ICL survives

Afridi has bowled relatively poorly (looking at figures), he'll unleash tonight.

I note that Maharoof has hurt Pakistan on at least one occasion (69 off 54).

amarmak said:
If anyone has the roa's legendary 140.7 kph delivery. do put it on youtube.

I remember Rao hitting 144 km/hr once.

Pakistan will probably have only 45 overs to bat unless they bowl SL out. I will still back them to win Inshalallah.

I like this change by Malik ... Bringing on his strike bowler in Gul!

Savak said:
I remember Rao hitting 144 km/hr once.

well we dont have it documented... we can now save this 140.7 kph bullet in the archives of national bowling museum.

Momo said:
Pakistan will probably have only 45 overs to bat unless they bowl SL out. I will still back them to win Inshalallah.

They dont dock overs anymore do they?

Momo said:
Why is that???

SL need to take the powerplay soon, unless they are waiting for one of them to get out and then when Murali comes in to take the powerplay :))

On a sidenote, it seems Malik has been proactive on the field.

Kid said:
Over rate^^
I thought that teams were only penalised by fines now. It will just be a fine to Malik, but I don't think it affects our overs.

Chishty back to his traditional nonsense such as 'every run important from the Pakistan point of view'. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a cricket stadium in my humble opinion.

i think i'll have to jump in to get some wickets....

how many times will i come to pakistans rescue
Howwwwwww

another one gone...

Last edited:
genghis81 said:
I thought that teams were only penalised by fines now. It will just be a fine to Malik, but I don't think it affects our overs.
Oh in that case I don't mind even if Malik gets all his match fee taken away from him.
:sarfraz

Meh, It should say Pakistan in the middle front, not pepsi. maybe a small pepsi on the side, but in the middle?!?

Muyazzim Khan said:
Anyone else like the new kit, cos I do.
Yeah I don't mind it either! But I still prefer the lime colour over the dark green.

I thought i'd never say this...

Bring back the Rhoaaaaa... malik u dimwit

Chisthy Mujahid thinks he is on the radio. Describing everything as if he is painting a picture. No tactical comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back