Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Day 4 | Abu Dhabi | 21/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Adnan Akmal looks dheela today!

What is going on?

Shift of momentum?

God, I hope NOT!

Man seriously if we don't win, because of dropped chances. I'm writing a "heavy-worded" letter to Hafeez and Misbah...

Last edited:
good bowling frm junaid..................................troubling both
but sadly hafeez has done that work

Really unfair for the bowler. He created not one but TWO chances and both dropped!

That'll be it, game over , draw , momentum with Sri Lanka, Test series going their way now.

Well done Hafeez you just cost us a Test Series.

i dont get it. why there is someone else when YK is ur best slip fielder. he should be in the first slip always, followed by misbah n taufeeq.........ur best fielder should always be in the first slippppppppppp

Give Hafeez the ball and tell him to get 2 wickets to make up for the dropped catches...

On days like today I don't blame Asif and Aamer wanting to make themselves money given that they get so little support from Akmal brother wicketkeepers and Slip 'catchers'

On days like today I don't blame Asif and Aamer wanting to make themselves money given that they get so little support from Akmal brother wicketkeepers and Slip 'catchers'

Nothing can justify cheating. But I do feel your pain with akmal and the slip fielders.

Imagine you work hard all day at work and then your boss tells you you ain't getting paid ?

Imagine you work hard all year and co-workers who don't work as hard get paid more than you ?

It would seriously damage your motivation.

I am surprised Pakistani bowlers don't kick off on the field. Amazing self-restraint.

Nothing can justify cheating. But I do feel your pain with akmal and the slip fielders.

I don't count spot-fixing as cheating.

You're only cheating those stupid enough to gamble.

In fact by showing how corrupt and stacked in favour of the house gambling is you are actually subverting the industry from within and so actually it could be regarded as a moral crusade.

Last edited:
what has adnan done? that few of you, having a go at him tooo. from what i hv seen he has been jumping up and down and taking his catches??

:out junaid done it
what a moment for youngster for a such a great wicket

i hope its not touching the ground, if there is a doubt, **** the batsmen will get the benefit

Those nations are very lucky who have batsmen like Kumar Sangakara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back