Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Karachi | 21/1/09 - Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.

On_the_up

ODI Debutant
Runs
Because of the slow over rate and Pakistan finishing late, the interval is 10 mins, restart still 11:15 GMT

I'm viewing this match in high quality on my TV, I'd like to stream it up just for our PakPassion members to watch. I'm getting the feed of the match without any breaks and ads during the innings break and between overs, does anyone want to watch? Then just tell me how do I put the stream up/connect the TV to my PC/etc and I'll do it.

Just trying to help out some people who aren't getting to watch it/or their streams are bad :)

Or perhaps a stream of just the audio? Will help with that as well.

natalia said:
I'm viewing this match in high quality on my TV, I'd like to stream it up just for our PakPassion members to watch. I'm getting the feed of the match without any breaks and ads during the innings break and between overs, does anyone want to watch? Then just tell me how do I put the stream up/connect the TV to my PC/etc and I'll do it.

Just trying to help out some people who aren't getting to watch it/or their streams are bad :)

That'll be great natalia if you could get that stream up on here!!! As TVN has been down from the last 12 overs of the Lankan innings and its still not working...........

Manzoor and Butt opening :( I thought it was Sahibzada's time/

Manzoor off the mark first ball - Major improvement from yesterday got his confidence from yesterday's innings!

solid but quick start needed by pakistan!

natalia said:

Any one Technies here. Please help :inzi

Yeah, I'd really love to help you guys out with the TVN streams, I understand the need to watch this match :p

so yeah, techies, help me out, tell me how to connect my TV to my laptop and stream it up

MANZOOR LBW! GONE :(

Anyone? Geeks? help me out here please, many people want to watch my stream :p

Manzoor out LBW

Didnt look it was out hit him outside the line and a bit high up!

6 for 1 after 1st over

Manzoor gone lbw.

Pak 6/1 after 1st over... not a good start!

Pretty harsh on the young chap. No worries, :yk is here.

Amjid Javed said:
Manzoor gone lbw.

Pak 6/1 after 1st over... not a good start!

Pretty much back to normal, YK in in the first few overs.

Omar Malik said:
Manzoor off the mark first ball - Major improvement from yesterday got his confidence from yesterday's innings!

Lol... always say mashaAllah or dont wanna jinx it.

Omar Malik said:
TVN is still down....................What crap!

Yeah tell some geek to help me out with this, and I'll put a stream up for just us PakPassion members who aren't getting to watch this match.

^ or yeah, just watch that stream.
or watch my high-quality one straight from my TV :p

natalia said:
Pakistan to lose this by about 40 runs. For some reason I have a feeling Sri Lanka is gonna win this match

seems to b true

Misbah in, so am I.

Most will have given up already, but I still predict us to win this game. Come on boys, partnerships!

Easa said:
Misbah in, so am I.

Most will have given up already, but I still predict us to win this game. Come on boys, partnerships!

I thought you went to watch the bloodfest !

Easa, not going to today's game? :p
And yeah I knew I was right. Knew SL would come back and win this one to level the series.
I expect Pakistan to lose this by around 50 runs

Easa said:
Misbah in, so am I.

I concur, we have batting all the way to no.11 :sohail :akhtar :gul :rao

Pakistan just do not know how to utilize Shahid Afridi.

We all know that the "big-hitter" is not really in the best form right now, so why not send him in as a pinch-hitter, when a total is being chased? Watch them send him in at 7 with the run-rate nigh on impossible and the pressure on. And then make him the scapegoat.

Hopefully Afridi and the rest of them produce the goods though

natalia said:
Easa, not going to today's game? :p
And yeah I knew I was right. Knew SL would come back and win this one to level the series.
I expect Pakistan to lose this by around 50 runs

you're predictions keep rising!

Misbah gone!

Now we're in trouble. Now we're in huge trouble.

thurkeebaba said:
TVN just started to work for me :)

Yeah they are back but a bit too slow in getting their streams running....

They are just showing Misbah coming out and 4 ball been bowled atleast an over behind they are!

MISBAH OUT! THUSHARA GETS HIM!

looks like we WILL get to see the depressed dentist bat today. :afridi

Congrats Misbah gone aswell...........

Natalia's prediction is right but I guess the defeat will be by atleast 100 runs by the looks of it!

Poison said:
I thought you went to watch the bloodfest !
I was going to bunk school again. Parents weren't too keen on that idea though.

Here I am. Time for CHEETAH to come up with the goods.

natalia said:
MISBAH OUT! THUSHARA GETS HIM!

looks like we WILL get to see the depressed dentist bat today. :afridi

:afridi

Dont lose hope boys. Though regardless of whether we win or lose, Malik will be criticised. Which is unfair.

The other side of me expects this:

Pakistan require 198 runs to win. Afridi is the new man in, batting alongside Butt who's hung on from the beginning.

Mendis to bowl.

BANG.
GONE.

The stadium disappears out of the planet.

Khabri420 said:
Again ordinary bowlers made to look world class.
To be fair, the bowlers are bowling the right length on a pitch that's doing a bit. That's where we faltered in our bowling innings. Pitch the ball up; let the pitch help you out.

The depressed bear dentist needs to play a future captain's knock here. :afridi

natalia said:
The other side of me expects this:

Pakistan require 198 runs to win. Afridi is the new man in, batting alongside Butt who's hung on from the beginning.

Mendis to bowl.

BANG.
GONE.

The stadium disappears out of the planet.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back