Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 3rd Test | Day 5 | Sharjah | 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't totally agree, this is a good one...

"If India has the wall (Dravid) then Pakistan has a few electric fences atleast! (Misbah, Azhar and Taufeeq). Every ball that touches them drops dead on the pitch," says Nawaz.

:))

Tabish lends a voice of sanity to the proceedings. "I don't think people understand the situation at hand. If we go back around two years from now, Pakistan couldn't win individual Test matches, let alone Test series. We need to start winning series first, and slowly but surely, the winning habit will kick in! We've drawn against SA, won in NZ, drawn in WI, beat Zimbabwe and are now on course to beat SL, who are ranked above us! That's progress, it's called one step at a time. Fans need to be more patient, please."

These South African seamers spend too much time on our site. "Is that you Morne? Shouldn't you be preparing instead of making comments on Cricinfo?," says Dale.

:)))))))))))))))00

Taufeeq had a guaranteed 50 for the taking. Oh well, it's an OK 39 and should keep him in for the next series.

It's worth taking a moment to appreciate Misbah's batting here. He gets a lot of stick for the way he bats, but in a situation like this, his "tuk-tuk" batting is EXACTLY what is required.

Taufeeq and YK have played pathetis shot in this inns!

Pakistan back in trouble here!

Hanging on now! Shafiq needs to hang around with Misbah!

The problem with doing too much tuk tuk is Sri Lanka have no pressure so more catchers round the bat.

"Pak get some help with "Day 5 Chase for Dummies By Brendon Taylor", says Cricketator. If Pakistan do draw this, they may want to give Taylor a copy of "How to not lose a match on Day 5". Shafiq is the new man in.

:)) good reply by cricinfo.

Misbah needs to hog the strike for rest off the inns here!

Is it just me or does Ramiz go overboard sometimes with criticism of Pakistan? Shafiq is facing his third ball and he doesn't want him to block...

If 1 more wicket falls then I predict we will see herds of Indian fans on this thread.

This is getting frustrating yaar. How much time is left before the day ends?

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back