Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 3rd Test | Day 5 | Sharjah | 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As much as I love Dilshan as a batsman, this test series showed why he is not suitable for captaincy as he should've declared early today and gone for the win. 1-0 or 2-0 a loss is a loss. it's more heartning when you see guys like BT who has made Zimbabwe an exciting and competitive side with him attacking captaincy and batting. Oh well, Pakistan has survived 5 innings without a collapse so I get I can hope for one now as Pakistan not collapsing not even once in a test series is like Bruno Mars not singing 'just the way you are' in one of his major concerts." Well said, Jeewa.

First 10 over will yield few runs, solidity is needed now after some awful batting.

Very sad to see this score. Stupid taufeeq slow runner got hafeez out. hafeez was told to play agressive and boy he was spot on, if he wasnt out, we would have been on the track to win this one. didnt saw how AA n YK got out. damn, these players has to learn , how to play in under pressure. YK has tons of exp but dont know still what happenes to em. hope now taufeeq n misbah atleast saves the match if not a win........

Depends on the light. I reckon we'll see an early end to play, maybe 5-6 overs till the end.

Very brave decision to declare like that by Dilshan. Commend him for it. Gave Sri Lanka a good chance of a win.

Misbah's really a man in form isn't he, he's really becoming our guy in crisis to bail us out under pressure. He just doesn't seem to get out these days until he's at least made a 50.

Taufeeq needed to score in this innings to keep the selectors interested.

It was a really strange decision by SL to bet for 25-30 mins in the morning session, other than that, they've been pretty positive.

Dilshan thinks he can bowl all three spinners, including himself, at once. Ego problem maybe?

We seriously need someone else along with Hafeez to up the rate, when needed.

Bad ball again and put away by Taufeeq. See he is putting the bad ball away, unlike what some posters said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back