Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Sharjah | Mar 24, 2019 | Pakistan Innings

I think Sarfaraz isn’t technically solid enough to be consistent as an opener. The best he has been is at no 4,5 but with so many middle order options I think he might have to bat low.

Hasnain not even played a game and already an automatic selection

Not looking good, these boys just don't inspire any confidence :))

Will probably get a respectable 230-240 if we're lucky

If only Umar can forget about hitting the ball in the air until the last 10 overs. He wastes his wicket by trying to hit in the air. He has enough shots to score grounded boundaries.

Junior looking focussed today. Needs to play grounded shots only till he reaches a 60-70.

I have a feeling Faheem will score a 70+ in today’s match if he bats.

Last edited:
When umar akmal first burst into the scene he looked very good technically but over the years he has lost that

At the moment, it looks like Umar Akmal is learning on his bat as a way to hold him up

Finch has bowled 4 overs, taken 1 wicket and gone foe only 12 runs.

And Pakistan are not playing a genuine ODI spinner.

He was itching to play that shot from ball one... These are the reasons UA fails more often than not at international level 🙄🙄🙄

There goes "best batsman in the team" [MENTION=134608]Hawkeye[/MENTION].

28 overs to go, you are 3 down why would you play such a shot

Umar Akmal needs mental treatment. Today, even RR was over 5 after 22 overs.

Umar Akmal was, is or will never be a reliable batsman. Waste of time to invest on this hack

Pakistan has trouble finding good batsmen , haris and babar are liabilities when it comes to up the ante and then their are guys like akmal who can strike well but usually dont last for more than 5 overs.

Umar was playing more responsibly for QG than he has shown today. Looks angry and trying to show his talent but this is not how its done.

Looks like Umar akmal will never curb his disease to play aerial shots.

Problem is that we don't have many batters that can change gears. Need to persist with Akmal

Typical Umar Akmal . But wait he is playing in the wrong position . He’s a number 6 batsman .

Oh actually he should open as that will automatically give him a brain transplant .

Rizwan is the key here for bext 17-20 overs atleast

Umar Akmal needs mental treatment. Today, even RR was over 5 after 22 overs.

Dont tell me that you didnt expect it , after getting out in the last match he said that he regrets the way he got out because the team management gave him the role to play out the overs and he does it again.

Richardson's injury did us no benefit.
Finch being treated like a legend.

[MENTION=1650]Usman Chadda[/MENTION]

See what happens when you don't have batsmen that can stay at the wicket?

If Umar is to play such shots why not try him as an opener where there are only 2 fielders outside the circle.

When wil this illness of playing to many dots be erases from pak team. Pak the only team in world cricket that plays so many dots

This is fattest I have seen Umar Akmal in international cricket. Safe to say that the selectors ignored fitness criteria to get him in - he huffed and puffed for most of his innings

All batsmen gave away their wickets softly... when management puts them under pressure to score they give away wickets, otherwise they play at snails pace 🤬🤬🤬

Shot from Malik. Lyon is treated like a part timer while Finch is the legend

Back