Not open for further replies.

Oxy

Hall of Famer
Runs
Australia have set Pakistan 109 runs to win this T20 match

Good luck Pakistan!

The beast is counting!

About symonds:

He always performs against Pakistan at the crucial time, but i got him five times this month!

BEAST!!!

BUTT is coming out to open and kill the remaining interest in this match for me.

I can go read my Asar salaat. It will be interesting to see how Butt plays and for that matter Shazad.

Good luck Pakistan.

Embarrassing stuff from the OZ. Each batsman should take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Haroon Lorgat (ICC chief executive) in the comm's box

Now can we negotiate Bracken, Lee, Hauritz, Hilfenhaus, Hopes and Watson??

LOW TOTAL ... and PAKISTAN GO INTO NEGATIVE MODE AUTOMATICALLY!!

Send Afridi and Shehzad upfront. Butt will spoil the show with his gutless start. I am in the mood for some hard hits!!!

How come Butt missed this. He should be sitting in the Pav.
damn, I guess I am not that lucky.

in the mean time, Butt hits a cracking drive.

Butt looking to dominate this low score so he can cement his place as first choice opener when the T20 WC starts

Butt is under lot of pressure to justify his inclusion in T20

Great first over from Lee.
Butt surviving the thunders from Lee.

Finally, Bret Lee sledging has finally provoked Ahmed after all. He shouldn't have played the risky shot

MalikMohsin said:
Finally, Bret Lee sledging has finally provoked Ahmed after all. He shouldn't have played the risky shot
Agreed, but that's Pakistanis for you, too hot headed

The ball hit the floor, it wasnt out for me but we got one in our favour so it's all good

ZERO foot movement by BUTT on every ball he has faced.

Serious technical issues he has

Now Butt is BACK again to his usual crap. He can't take singles, can't hit out during power play and when you need him to stay, he gets out in Test matches.

well I must have jinxed him, He played a wild swing for 4 more.

Salman Butt is GONE. That's great

What is happening? I know this is not something new but still.

Well good God, but the damaged has been done, BUTT has confirmed flight to London for T20 WC.

Mercenary said:
The ball hit the floor, it wasnt out for me but we got one in our favour so it's all good
I agree with you he dived while taking the catch so game was still active when ball touched the ground even though it was in his hands.

gollumbird said:
Butt is seriously starting to annoy me.

Butt is seriously rubbish. If he opens in the world cup Pakistan are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back