Pakistan vs Bangladesh | 1st ODI | Lahore | 08/04/08 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanvir is good against lefties, his challenge will be against the right handers.

ofcourse bro..

I just cant imagin Allah taking sides in a muslim v's muslim match.. i think he'd be happy either way? lol wot u think?

SameerM said:
ofcourse bro..

I just cant imagin Allah taking sides in a muslim v's muslim match.. i think he'd be happy either way? lol wot u think?
hmm!! Before starting anything you say bismillah. Just so that the process becomes a peaceful one. Not that you want Allah to choose sides.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or say something so that I wouldn't be forgiven at the end of the day. That is why I ask Allah's help and started this match thread posting with Bismillah. Others may have different meanings for saying the same thing.

For the past two years this is my first match thread that I plan to fully participate.

BD prajee its all good.

just a little bit of BANTER (not sledging) to keep u on ur toes ;-)

I can now sit back and fire the abuse.. nice comfy position to be in.. sorry BD

What is going on with Aftab why can't he take singles? Anyone watching can explain?

i tried 3 links all gone down at similar times :( oh well back to cricinfo commentry!

jus saw beja fry link.. nice one

BD-fan said:
What is going on with Aftab why can't he take singles? Anyone watching can explain?
simple, no soft hands

i was watching it on ary digital but it isnt doing now anymore any other channel?

9 runs of the overs. SN is on 20. Good to see him not getting out at single digit.

Gul is bowling good as per cricinfo with late swings. How many slips in place?

COME ON PAKISTAN.. COME ON PAKISTAN

PAKISTAN OWNING bangladesh haha

MOHAMMAD YOUSUF IS THE BEST

Bd problem is they give away too many dot balls and tries for the glory shot too many times.

Problem with Tanvir is that all his deliveries go one way, batsmen get used to it eventually.

If for some reason, Pak loses this match..... can you imagine public support for him to come back?

W63L35 said:
If for some reason, Pak loses this match..... can you imagine public support for him to come back?
That is not going to happen. Bd has never successfully chased any score over 300.

Last hope for a respectable score is in. This pair needs to put a partnership together.

BD-fan said:
That is not going to happen. Bd has never successfully chased any score over 300.

I would NOT mind losing this series to "our brothers".... for the sake of huge shake up in PCB establishment! :p

Last edited:
BD wont make 323 but what do you think would be a good score for them to get some confidence in their batting for the rest of the series?

230? 250? 270?

Mercenary said:
BD wont make 323 but what do you think would be a good score for them to get some confidence in their batting for the rest of the series?

230? 250? 270?
Anything above that. 5+ per over.

Not very many PPers participating. I think all are at work or dinner.

games in the bag........ no need maybe
also vid links have gone down

so wots the latest scores, ladies?

good thing for BD would be if they last the full 50 overs or as many as possible

From Cricinfo
11.3 Sohail Tanvir to Aftab Ahmed, OUT, on the off stump, Aftab comes down the track and looks to loft it away on the off side but gets an outside edge back to the keeper, Akmal who pouches it. What got into Aftab's mind as he was batting pretty well but he throws it all away

Aftab Ahmed c Kamran Akmal b Sohail Tanvir 14 (32b 1x4 0x6) SR: 43.75

Is this madness or what?

Tanvir does it again. For someone who has only been playing cricket for 6 months, I have to say I have been impressed by how he manages to regularly take top order wickets for Pakistan. Granted, we are only playing Bangladesh here, but in his brief career to date he has also performed admirably against Australia, India and South Africa.

BD-fan said:
11.3 Sohail Tanvir to Aftab Ahmed, OUT, on the off stump, Aftab comes down the track and

Is this madness or what?

no thats BD battting :D

mindless from the tigers..they just need to be patient on this pitch...reat bowling from tanvir..his consistency is the key...hopefully with fully fit asif and then a pacer like sohail we should have a decent bowling attack for the future!!

Lights out !! now that is village

load shedding zindabaad?? thanks Mush for the great infrastructure downgrade!!..lol

TruSachFan said:
no thats BD battting :D
This is so true. I thought Aftab had turned the corner on learning being patient and staying at the crease. I guess there is more learning to be done.

the Great Khan said:
load shedding zindabaad?? thanks Mush for the great infrastructure downgrade!!..lol
match abondon!! Come-on!! Thank you Mush!! I knew you were good for something.

God help the people standing next to Younus Khan is wat i say! :>

What happened to the floodlights?

I remember something exactly like this happened during our last tour to South Africa. Must be pretty awkward for the people in the stadium

Will they have to call the game off?

I just hoped had the lights gone out an over earlier we would sitting pretty at 49/2. :) not 53/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back