Pakistan Vs New Zealand | 5th ODI | 03/02/11 | Hamilton | NZ innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smack steve davis in the face gives it not out and then gives it a leg bye

It was marginally hitting outside the line of off stump. That was the only issue there.

Good on Afridi for calming Gul down.

Absolutely ridiculous, if Guptill goes on to win the match for NZ (which he might), then Davis should be shot by 8 men on a firing range.

Not a good day for Gul so far, bad with the bat and now a plumb LBW turned down.

Lucky Gully never popped a vein there. But that was a real SHOCKER, so bad even the commies couldn't defend the decision.

I'm not so good at whether it's LBW or not but here even I could tell from my computer screen.

The umpire is the fixer in this game. Guptill was
"stone cold" out, according to the Kiwi commen-
tator. Umer Gul was seekh-pa on the pitch and
Afridi had to coax him off of it.

Khair, cheating kar ke bhee nahi jeetna NZ ney.

Sheikh 'Do Your Worst... ' Chilli

Calm down guys. Hawkeye said on field call stood for point of impact. Even with UDRS that would've been not out.

It was marginally outside the line of off stump according to the umpire.

Calm down guys. Hawkeye said on field call stood for point of impact. Even with UDRS that would've been not out.

Yup.

Although, that was plumb. Umpire should be giving that.

The UDRS will just back his decision, but surely in normal viewing that was dead on.

Last edited:
Umar Gul to Guptill, 1 leg bye, I've seen appeals, and I've seen Gul's implore to the umpire just now. Boy, that was incredible. Guptill, meanwhile, has survived a very close lbw call. Nipping in prodigiously from a length just outside off as Guptill gets into a tangled attempt to play to the off side. He misses and it strikes the front pad adjacent to off. It was hitting middle. Gul turned back and put his hands out in appeal. He then began appealing in a polite manner to begin with. No response from the umpire. He threw his arms wider, opened his mouth wider and shouted louder. The umpire shook his head. The third appeal was in pure despair. He just yelled in pure frustration, bending forward with arms by his side, every bit of his body language communicating incredulity. Ian Smith on air says that was "Stone Cold out". I agree. Umar Gloom.

I gotta say respect to NZ commies, apart from craig mcmillian they are quite unbiased in my opinion.

Edged, fielder is in the deep so doesn't carry anywhere.

gull is going to take his revenge in his next over, he's going to channel his anger into a wicket, you wait and see............

Gul's reaction reminded me of this:

[utube]5ZG-qcsvf1E[/utube]

Yup.

Although, that was plumb. Umpire should be giving that.

The UDRS will just back his decision, but surely in normal viewing that was dead on.
I don't know. It was marginal. The kind where you want it when you're bowling but not when you're batting. Can't have it both ways :)

Come on boys, Get this Luteru Ross Poutoa Lote Taylor out asap.

this virtual eye is cheap china ka maal so not fully accurate

hawk eye is real thing

Wicket is so slow, anything pitched short sits up. That was 143ks but Guptill played it easily.

Why do they always bring up the stat guy when I have just woken up? Are they trying to put me back to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back