Pakistan Vs New Zealand | 5th ODI | 03/02/11 | Hamilton | NZ innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Guptill and the game's with us. The longer we have How out there the better it is in a way, he's consuming deliveries and not scoring much.

There is barely any light. It is drizzling. So why
isn't the ball swinging ?.

Sheikh 'Rao Iftikhar Where Are You ?' Chilli

lol Doull "NZ feeling pressure" - no way, advantage NZ right now.

Get Guptill and the game's with us. The longer we have How out there the better it is in a way, he's consuming deliveries and not scoring much.
The longer we DONT get How the game is ours :) he is putting pressure on the other batsman.

220 to get for NZ. Pak need a wicket or two before they get it under 200.

220 to get for NZ. Pak need a wicket or two before they get it under 200.

Not really, NZ are under pressure here. No runs are coming and the ball is moving about.

NZ will soon be behind the rate, good time to introduce spin.

looks like guptill's getting frustrated from How's batting, a couple of plays and misses which could have easily been edges.

Great innings from Shehzad. Need to keep the bowling tight. How did Akhtar manage to hurt himself?

@ ScotRaz - yeah that's what I meant in my post lol, "the longer we have How out there", the better it is.

Doooly shut the **** up, everyone bounces the ball, typical double standards from umpires

Steve Davis being too sensitive, can somebody tell me if the ball bouncing to scuff up the ball is ILLEGAL and punishable or just 'not in the spirit of the game'? If it's 'not in the spirit of the game', whatever, **** that, we should do it. Different case though if it isn't allowed. It's not like it's ball tampering.

Good captaincy. Wicket is a wicket doesn't matter who gets out.

I'd rather have How out there longer.

Superb captaincy by Afridi, well done.

Bondy loves Afridi's captaincy. Last match mai bhi keh raha tha he was really enjoying it.

how did How get out? pls describe it for me, no bijli here :(

How top edged a pull straight to Hafeez at short midwicket. Extra pace/angle from Wahab beat him.

Gul moving the ball off the seam a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back