Pakistan Vs New Zealand | 5th ODI | 03/02/11 | Hamilton | NZ innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously thought Umar might have dropped that catch LOL.

should have been runout, direct hit

Guptill was late on the shot, not sure why the commentators are so reluctant to give Akhtar credit for bending the back on that one.

Akhtar shouldn't bowl to McCullum, save his last overs for the death.

Dropped!

mccullum will be giving chances every 10-15 runs
hafeez dropped first one

MASHALLAH.
Hafeez is a very good spinner, they need to use him a lot more we don't need any other spinner if Hafeez can bowl like this, good economy rate so far, it is the type of bowling that helps bowlers on the other end. he builds an extraordinary pressure on batsmen which frustrates them.

MASHALLAH.

Hafeez is a very good spinner, they need to use him a lot more we don't need any other spinner if Hafeez can bowl like this, good economy rate so far, it u the type of bowling that helps bowlers on the other end. he builds an extraordinary pressure on batsmen which frustrates them.

Bad timing, mate.

Shoaib finding extra pace from deep inside against McCullum, he knows this is the key wicket.

Just bowl w2w to brendon, don't give him any short or wide

Shoaib Kee dehshut has set into NZ mind and
now they are playing his balls like they were
cobra snakes being thrown at them.

Asli fast bowler kee nishani.

Sheikh 'Shava' Chilli

RRR back to 6 and a half but that's where it was around 8 overs ago, should have been 8 ish now.

i can't remember the last match pakistan lost without the help of a dropped catch or a crap decision.

Will need major reverse from Gul to trigger a collapse if these two get set. Both play very quickly.

Watch out for Taylor's six towards long-on. Come on professor

can happen to anybody remember younis's drop in semifinal of CT
wasn't younis injured that game? I remember one game he injured his finger I think, yet played the game and batted horribly and dropped a crucial catch.

People here over-rate mcCullum
you're right he is overrated, but he's a pretty good opener for NZ standards, he averages in the 30s as an opener.

Didn't have so much success down the order, probably wasn't the right idea to demote him down the order, but he was out of form recently and wasn't making runs up the order either.

i can't remember the last match pakistan lost without the help of a dropped catch or a crap decision.

remember Andrew strauss was given not out wrongly went on to make 90 ought against us and that decision cost us the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back