Pakistan Vs New Zealand | 5th ODI | 03/02/11 | Hamilton | NZ innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to shut up about Kamran's voice being annoying already, they seem to care more about his voice than his keeping it seems. He's out there to keep, and he's doing it damn well, so we can't complain*

True. Plus every WK does it. Has a chirp behind the stumps, encouraging the bowler and it keeps the batsman on his toes.

lol, RRR now at 7.20 is good with McCullum gone. With McCullum left though I'd be worried.

yourself :D

Great spell this by Hafeez

He has worked on his bowling, he gives it a bit of a rip now

Desperately need a couple off wickets. We can't allow them to settle! We need to attack now before it's too late!

People complain about Kamran's voice almost as if that their ears bleed when they hear him. He's keeping, doing damn well, and is a class act with the bat too.

Besides, I'd rather have him 'chirping' than doing some of the stuff other keepers too.

I am not sure, but Styris is probably a closet
alcoholic. That's how they age. Haggard, with
a big belly. Like Michael Douglas, for example.

Many great baseball players (and other sports
men) have also been big drinkers.

Sheikh 'Beer Belly' Chilli

Last 5 overs Pakistan had gained some ground and are slightly ahead at this stage.

Hafeez is going through a possibly game changing spell

6-0-19-0 under the circumstances is outstanding, top notch

People complain about Kamran's voice almost as if that their ears bleed when they hear him. He's keeping, doing damn well, and is a class act with the bat too.

Besides, I'd rather have him 'chirping' than doing some of the stuff other keepers too.

Stop getting personal.

I am not sure, but Styris is probably a closet
alcoholic. That's how they age. Haggard, with
a big belly. Like Michael Douglas, for example.

Many great baseball players (and other sports
men) have also been big drinkers.

Sheikh 'Beer Belly' Chilli

Lol

Spinners are rushing through the overs here, NZ caught a bit cold.

I have a feeling we don't have an attacking
field set up.

Umpire Davis denies another LBW. *yawn*
so what's new.

Sheikh 'Man Boobs' Chilli

Why are you so hurt. Calm down.

Umpire tied his hands behind to keep them from giving him out

Funny stuff

I love how Akhtar always throws himself on the turf after throwing the ball from third man/fine leg. :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back