Pakistan vs South Africa | 1st Test | Karachi | 01/10/07 | Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik gone. We have been crushed by 160 runs on the ground on which we havent lost for quite some time

Next test match for Pakistan to level te series, one last test match for Inzamam I hope he scores a century and draw te series. I think we realy needed a draw here good cricket played in the last 2 days. Next game Mohammed Yousuf and Inzamam-ul-haq back!!

Hard luck Pakistan.....it was always going to be hard after we won the toss .

Kallis surely for man of the match ...as he really was the only difference between the sides .

Well, I am not gutted. We didn't fight hard, but we didn't totally collapse. Its aiite.

Next match, SAF bring it on. When does that start? Monday again, if so I am ****** because that means no weekends AGAIN!

well done saffies..we were outplayed and out gunned...we really need to bat better at lahore...i fear we will have a tough season this year!!...missing inzi already!

saffer said:
Hard luck Pakistan.....it was always going to be hard after we won the toss .

Kallis surely for man of the match ...as he really was the only difference between the sides .

Thats the spirit ... handshakes all around

At the home of Pak cricket - The Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore - also the whom of Pak crickets most trusted servant - Babu the Toilet Cleaner at the Gaddafi

Easa said:
I think we should prepare a green pitch at Lahore and unleash Asif and Gul on the South Africans.
exactly and this is what should have happened at karachi as well. Pakistan should have played with 3 pacers

we had a crap batting line up.

Pakistan need to find quality batsmen. ASAP

they need academies that can actually groom the youngster, from young age to international level.

Our batting is a major worry.

Good thing I went to sleep. Sucks that we lost by fricking 160 runs playing in our fortress; outplayed in our own conditions. How weak our batting is. We would only manage 110 or so runs for our last 7 wickets.

Now I hope PCB has sense and brings Asim Kamal for Iqbal and gives the side a solid look, among other things.

aussie-pak said:
i dont get it, who is being insulted by having a 2 test series? pak or SA?
Pakistan, i must say :p Playing a two match series is so poor, i heard on tv that the reason behind it is b/c SA cricket board wants their team to stay in Pak for only a month & hence a test match was cut down (Pakistan played a 3-match series in SA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back