Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Dubai | 12/01/14 | Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aram se bache, aram se" :)))

i was confused by that, now i understood, just slow the over rate... hmm, can't go overboard, sometimes they ban captain, imaging we lose match + misbah banned for next test, he was banned for first test in last SL series if i recall.

Was making a point, he deserves a chance up the order more compared to them.
Umar is seen as a finisher because of his reckless approach, they don't trust him to build an innings, and I don't blame them.

And unlike Amin or Shafiq at least Umar is still in the team.

Stadium is packed..

edit: someone said rain dance in the commie box

Umar is seen as a finisher because of his reckless approach they don't trust him to build an innings. And unlike Amin or Shafiq at least Umar is still in the team.

He went up the order in t 20 game and we saw him take his time and then attack the bowlers. I am sick and tired of people defending Misbahs handling of akmal.

He went up the order in t 20 game and we saw him take his time and then attack the bowlers. I am sick and tired of people defending Misbahs handling of akmal.
A t20 game is different from a ODI game...

Waqar and the annoying Lankan arguing. Nice to see.

Some guy said it's raining in Sharjah and will be in Dubai by 1, InshaAllah.

game saved, weather.com

1 pm
Sun
Jan 12
Showers 68°F
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
68°

HUMIDITY:
73%

PRECIP:
50%

WIND:
W at 14 mph
2 pm Showers 68°
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
68°

HUMIDITY:
73%

PRECIP:
50%

WIND:
W at 13 mph
3 pm Showers 67°
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
67°

HUMIDITY:
75%

PRECIP:
50%

WIND:
WNW at 13 mph
4 pm Showers 67°
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
67°

HUMIDITY:
75%

PRECIP:
50%

WIND:
WNW at 12 mph
Headed Home?NEW! Get Live Traffic and Your Commute Forecast
5 pm Showers 67°
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
67°

HUMIDITY:
75%

PRECIP:
50%

WIND:
WNW at 11 mph
Sunset at 5:48 pm Upload Your Sunset Images
6 pm Showers 66°
Showers

FEELS LIKE:
66°

HUMIDITY:
75%

PRECIP:
40%

WIND:
WNW at 10 mph

i have a feeling first we'll have rain, and lose lets say 20-30 overs.

then SL will come out all guns blazing to get to win, so it will be like t20.

we'll need to attack and get wickets in the proces, which would make for an interesting finish, especially if we can pick up sanga, jaya, and mathews.

Not when you lose early wickets and still have overs left to bat
Trust me mate, he has to warrant it with performances a quickfire here and there is no good to warrant a spot in the middle order.

Anyway, Umar can't replace Maqsood at 4 and at 3 Hafeez is untouchable. Where can Umar bat in the top order?..

Trust me mate, he has to warrant it with performances a quickfire here and there is no good to warrant a spot in the middle order.

Anyway, Umar can't replace Maqsood at 4 and at 3 Hafeez is untouchable. Where can Umar bat in the top order?..

You are speaking like Misbah now, no body has to warrant anything in Pakistan cricket, not when the likes of Hafeez, Shafiq, Amin get all the chances, opportunities in the top order while akmal is constantly banished in the lower order.

You are speaking like Misbah now, no body has to warrant anything in Pakistan cricket, not when the likes of Hafeez, Shafiq, Amin get all the chances, opportunities in the top order while akmal is constantly banished in the lower order.
Umar is a decent finisher and is still in the team because of this, who else can score quick runs for Pakistan other than hit or miss Afridi?

Umar is a decent finisher and is still in the team because of this, who else can score quick runs for Pakistan other than hit or miss Afridi?

Hafeez can take on the finishing role. This series is just an aberation. Akmal does not have the temprament for finishing, how aggressive batting is best utilized at the top of the order.

Hafeez can take on the finishing role. This series is just an aberation. Akmal does not have the temprament for finishing, how aggressive batting is best utilized at the top of the order.
I've said it numerous times but it's not going to happen.. Hafeez is untouchable, he bats wherever he likes.

I dont think if this game is saved by rain it is of any good for Pakistan so let srilanka win or defend this total not fan if these rain saved us draw.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well, It starts raining in east of Dubai

I am driving in drizzling, its started in some part of DXB, heavy shower expected, lets hope...

Update About Rain

Rain please save us can't stand the humiliation of being beaten by SL in UAE

Why do I get the feeling it's, only going to drizzle for a few minutes and that's it?

Well, It starts raining in east of Dubai

I am driving in drizzling, its started in some part of DXB, heavy shower expected, lets hope...

Update About Rain

How are you driving and posting on PP? :13:

With 0-1 down Pak will be at crossroads as if a green pitch is made then SL seamers will outperform us and if a raging turner is made then our fragile batting will crumble :20:

Rain, rain, save the game, go away another day!

Though losing wouldn't be bad if it meant the end of Hafeez and Rahat.

Sharjah is low n slow where you can only win if a side collapses and sadly Pakistan are more prone to it than SL :))

why keep a test match in Sharjah its pain to watch a match there :facepalm:

Rain was expected till 1pm local time and its almost 1pm now No chance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back