Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup | Dhaka | 15/3/12 | 1st Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great, if Sri Lanka lose this one that means they are out ? SO India vs Pak final INDEED...

Cheema should be given a long run now. He deserves it. Hes a wicket taker and thats what we need

whatever people say about :cheema he pick up all the 3 best batsmen i mean look at his wickets : jayawardene ,dilshan and sangakarra :14:

Cheema for hit for balls which were too wide. He got wickets for bending his back and making the ball rise.

Today is perhaps the first time I've liked sunil gavaskar's commentary during 1 whole innings!

Cheema should be given a long run now. He deserves it. Hes a wicket taker and thats what we need

also some credit to Misbah for keeping him on when he was getting hit all around by Dilshan and Jaya.

8.1 0 42 3 5.14 31

stats are starting to look better for cheema 1 or 2 more wickets with fewer runs will make them shine.

bring afridi on, two right handers, and lower order, wont pick his variations.

What a stupid captaincy. Hafeez already bowled all his ten overs without talking a wicket.
It was not needed. Were were your wicket taking bowlers at that time, Sl was 4 down.

Guys, Wahab will not be playing against India. He will be too rusty. Plus, Cheema has made a strong statement. He has a knack of taking wickets.

If SL lose this, they will need Bangladesh to beat India to stay in the Asia Cup. What was that about not depending on others, Mahela??

From Twitter

his all time best 43-4 lets see if he takes no 5 I hope so.

Guys, Wahab will not be playing against India. He will be too rusty. Plus, Cheema has made a strong statement. He has a knack of taking wickets.

no one wants cheema kicked out

he's a hard worker and has lot of heart

misbah prefers him because he gives control and is a team player

wahab is hit and miss and can be a liability with no balls etc although he has more talent than cheema.

Our bowlers have done a sterling job. Cant ask for any more. Even if our batsmen do TUK TUK we will still win.

The only way SL can win if they take all 10 wickets. Cant see that happening on this pitch

so ajmal takes another srilanka all aour fo 188 189 to win for Pakistan.

Great , Pakistan should use sarfaraz a little up the order, he needs batting practice before the India game

Nice.

Now hopefully we dont collapse chasing..... Shafiq would have been useful here.

I wish Misbah will not batting today. Than Insha Allah we will win within 35 overs on this batting track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back