Runs
35ch8bk.jpg

1st Test
11th November
Venue: Abu Dhabi

rlxnp0.png
15d5tue.png
168x82w.png

Pitch type to be named by Friday 10th November 12:00 GMT.

Team of 11 players (in batting order) and toss selection to be named by Friday, 10th November 23:59 GMT.

Pitch Type & Toss Call to be named by Pakistan

Venue : Abu Dhabi, Swing/Spin - Medium, Bounce/Seam - High, Deterioration - Low

Pitch types Available: Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey and Devilish

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]

Last edited:
This is going to be such a no contest. An epic phainta awaits [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] and co.

[MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION] [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION] [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION] [MENTION=139867]dauntless[/MENTION] [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=140266]JattMaula[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION] [MENTION=143316]shady[/MENTION]

Aa jaao [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] :)

Last edited:
This is going to be such a no contest. An epic phainta awaits [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] and co.

[MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION] [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION] [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION] [MENTION=139867]dauntless[/MENTION] [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=140266]JattMaula[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION] [MENTION=143316]shady[/MENTION]

Aa jaao @Mir jibran @EngrOmair :)

Ok last question how does toss call work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aa jaao [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] :)

Aanay ki zarorat hi nahi. Apki ki toh team pehlay say he demoralized lag rahi hai.

Ok last question how does toss call work?

Toss Call: Heads/Tails and Bat first/Bowl first.

Both teams need to mention Bat first or Bowl first, and the team that names the pitch gets to choose Heads/Tails as well.

So when you post your playing eleven, also post the toss call.

For example:

Toss Call: Tails, Bowl first.

Toss Call: Heads/Tails and Bat first/Bowl first.

Both teams need to mention Bat first or Bowl first, and the team that names the pitch gets to choose Heads/Tails as well.

So when you post your playing eleven, also post the toss call.

Example: Tails, Bowl first.

Oh okay thats what i was thinking but i was not aure, thanks.

Aanay ki zarorat hi nahi. Apki ki toh team pehlay say he demoralized lag rahi hai.

Actually that might be true. Lack of competition demoralises us.

A bunch of bits and pieces TTFs are not really going to bother us.

Number 1 Vs Number 7.

This is going to be such a one sided borefest :facepalm:

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - I will be kind. You will have the option of forfeiting the series after you get smashed in this game. That way you will avoid going through a humiliating whitewash which will include atleast a couple of innings defeats :)

Actually that might be true. Lack of competition demoralises us.

A bunch of bits and pieces TTFs are not really going to bother us.

Wow, amazing. It has always been an India soecialty over confidence about themselves, and underestimating there opponents. Don’t worry a much needed reality check is in store, and coming up soon.

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] - I will be kind. You will have the option of forfeiting the series after you get smashed in this game. That way you will avoid going through a humiliating whitewash which will include atleast a couple of innings defeats :)

Typical. :))) Backing out and talking about forefit before the series has even begun. Then to sugar coat it you are telling us to forefit.

Typical. :))) Backing out and talking about forefit before the series has even begun. Then to sugar coat it you are telling us to forefit.

Trust me your team will regret signing up for this league after this game is over.

u forgot the last time we met
7 of ur batsman almost lost their heads and retired out
rest didnt come to bat out of fear
i cant wait to break some bones and heads again

Trust me your team will regret signing up for this league after this game is over.

Oh really, and you know this how? I thought you said you lost your psychic powers, did they somehow magically come back. :13:

Oh really, and you know this how? I thought you said you lost your psychic powers, did they somehow magically come back. :13:

Don't worry about my psychic powers mate. Your team is going to be mentally shot after this test :rahi

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION], here is a genuinely practical suggestion - choose a Road pitch and hope for a draw.

But sadly, even that is not going to work.

Last edited:
[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION], here is a genuinely practical suggestion - choose a Road pitch and hope for a draw.

u are acting exactly like ur tv channels do before any game and then u people get disappointed
#aane do ������

Is this even a contest? I would suggest tweak the format a bit, all Pakistani batsman will get two chances before given out, that way maybe then they could compete.

Is this even a contest? I would suggest tweak the format a bit, all Pakistani batsman will get two chances before given out, that way maybe then they could compete.
It will be as much of a contest as when India steps foot outside of Asia. :srt

It will be as much of a contest as when India steps foot outside of Asia. :srt

Well, look where the match is taking place or if it's still not clear you can join grade IV Geography class. Team India will gladly support you.

And let us also allow them to claim catches on the bounce so that their bowlers feel good on taking a couple of wickets.

It's understandable why your team would want to play on a road. :kohli

Number 1 Vs Number 7.

This is going to be such a one sided borefest :facepalm:

Areh yaar..it's the same with you every league couple of defeats you will start crying over the simulator being bias to Mr [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] ji only...This time Mohan Ji is playing for India lads get ready for a super crying session from Mohan ji , Our very own Rakhi Sawant of PP :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

Areh yaar..it's the same with you every league couple of defeats you will start crying over the simulator being bias to Mr [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] ji only...This time Mohan Ji is playing for India lads get ready for a super crying session from Mohan ji , Our very own Rakhi Sawant of PP :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

Perfectly bumpable post after the phainta. Thanks :)

what happened when last time ind and pak met in bilaterals :babar epic phainta awaiting indian team this time :shafiq2

I don't know what these minnows are bragging about. One loss here and there hardly even matters. So what if we lost the CT final? That was one game. The Aane Do series result was 2-1, which is not exactly the definition of a phainty.

Compare this to the countless phainties in world cups since the last 25 years. This is not even funny anymore.

Yes your only hope, glad you admire the fact that it won’t worl nice to see.

I don't know what these minnows are bragging about. One loss here and there hardly even matters. So what if we lost the CT final? That was one game. The Aane Do series result was 2-1, which is not exactly the definition of a phainty.

Compare this to the countless phainties in world cups since the last 25 years. This is not even funny anymore.

The thing ain’t no WC, this is tests and pakistan have the edge on india 12-9 in Tests, BROTHER!

So the question is brother, whatcha gonna do when Paksiatn runs wild, watcha gonna do?

ah some practice game at last.

:))) Just like SL in the CT was suppose to be practice? Just like Pakistan in the CT Final was suppose to be a practice game? :))) Indians overconfidence is bemusing sometimes.

I think you are in wrong place.....we are here to play Cricket and your school is on other side.
Nice, shifting the goal posts. Clever technique. Still doesn't change the fact that your comprehension is as weak as your fast bowling.

A calendar is leading the opposition. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] what the hell man!!

:))) Just like SL in the CT was suppose to be practice? Just like Pakistan in the CT Final was suppose to be a practice game? :))) Indians overconfidence is bemusing sometimes.

you guys lucky that I didn't played that game :p

A Qalandar, but yah I kinda assumed you would not know what that means. But it's all good do not let that get your hopes down any further.

kaptaan, let's keep it coming.. these types of things brings the best out of us..

Indians wont be able to handle our :aag

Two hours remaining to post the pitch details [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION].

NORMAL pitch will be chosen by default if you don't name the pitch within the deadline.

Last hour left to choose the pitch [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]

We are into the last half an hour now. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION], you are looking all set to miss the deadline.

I havn't receive boost request from either side.

TEAM INDIA

01. [MENTION=139867]dauntless[/MENTION]
02. [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION]
03. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
04. [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION]
05. [MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION]
06. [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION]
07. [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
08. [MENTION=140266]JattMaula[/MENTION] (wk)
09. [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION]

TOSS: Bat first

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION], you now have a little under 6 hours to post your playing eleven and get your boost details sent to [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION].

If that does not happen within the deadline, then jeetu will pick up eleven players from your squad randomly and sim the game.

Team Pakistan

1. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
7. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
8. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
9. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]

hey capt [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION], where's the toss call?

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] do you know if I am allowed to change the playing xi before the deadline?

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] do you know if I am allowed to change the playing xi before the deadline?
It is allowed under special cases under fairplay consideration. Especially if team is posted incorrectly. For example - more contract players used than allowed. Less number of bowlers than minimum required , no WK in the playing XI.

I know. Just that I don't see how the sim will recognise the difference. This is not real life cricket.

While sim does provide those options , they are not implemented in sim properly to make any difference.

It is allowed under special cases under fairplay consideration. Especially if team is posted incorrectly. For example - more contract players used than allowed. Less number of bowlers than minimum required , no WK in the playing XI.

Oh okay thanks, and do you know around what time the sim will be uploaded?

[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION]

I looked into the App (Cricket Heroes (cric heroes) the ultimate scoring app" ) ... but confused a bit. I go to menu start match and then it asks me to select a team ... who do I pick ? Whats the name ? whats the city ? not sure how this works at all. How are runs scored / wkts taken virtually ? Is this just a simulation ? Too many questions ... lol

Last edited:
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION]

I looked into the App (Cricket Heroes (cric heroes) the ultimate scoring app" ) ... but confused a bit. I go to menu start match and then it asks me to select a team ... who do I pick ? Whats the name ? whats the city ? not sure how this works at all. How are runs scored / wkts taken virtually ? Is this just a simulation ? Too many questions ... lol

I really have no clue. [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] is the go to guy for this.

Back