[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Jahandad Khan - Performance Watch

Saud got confused by his deceptive pace as his previous delivery really zip off the surface and his next delivery didn’t resulting him in playing the shot early and inside edge it to stumps

If you see the highlights of the Darwin tour then you can see that most of his wickets were due to his ball really zipping off the wicket from good length while batsmen not expecting it resulting in late shot or edge , such two pace bowlers are always real threat at any level.

How good has he become? Another stellar performance: 3 wickets for 18 runs in 5 overs so far against Dolphins. Surely, he is the champion we've discovered in this Champions One-Day Cup 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked ordinary in the PSL, but has improved his bowling leaps and bounds.

I hope the jokers in team management don’t consider him an all-rounder.

Looked ordinary in the PSL, but has improved his bowling leaps and bounds.

I hope the jokers in team management don’t consider him an all-rounder.
His pace has increased considerably since PSL. He is a two pace bowler and batsmen can never be sure which of his bowl will die after pitching and which will rise , a night mare for batsmen at any level.

His pace has increased considerably since PSL. He is a two pace bowler and batsmen can never be sure which of his bowl will die after pitching and which will rise , a night mare for batsmen at any level.
Hits a good length aswell, impressive from what I have seen but have to see if this is just a purple patch or genuinely has improved his skill level

Jahandad Khan put on a valuable partnership with Amad Butt after early wicket falls for PTV, scoring a crucial 51 off 27 against OGDCL in the President's One-Day Cup 2024.

Jahandad Khan put on a valuable partnership with Amad Butt after early wicket falls for PTV, scoring a crucial 51 off 27 against OGDCL in the President's One-Day Cup 2024.
Didn't bowl well but he is becoming very consistent with the bat and from what I have seen if he stops premediating everything on the leg side then he does have proper technique and attacking shots to become proper number 7 or 8 batter for us provided he also improves his bowling.

He is 4 times not out in his last 9 outings as well scored 20+ runs 4 times as well , pretty good stuff for an allrounder in terms of consistency with the bat , flopped in 3 innings only out of 9 which is indeed impressive.

Didn't bowl well but he is becoming very consistent with the bat and from what I have seen if he stops premediating everything on the leg side then he does have proper technique and attacking shots to become proper number 7 or 8 batter for us provided he also improves his bowling.
He has been striker bowler in Champions One-Day Cup 2024, second highest wicket taker with 10 scalps

there is huge need in bowling all rounders i dont understand why youngsters work on their game knowing very well there is a demand in the national team

there is huge need in bowling all rounders i dont understand why youngsters work on their game knowing very well there is a demand in the national team
Because they are punished by coaches if they ask them to train them as all rounders , pretty known fact in the domestic cricket and yet all these ex cricketers cry about we are not getting next abdul Razzaq and Azhar MAHMOOD.

The coaches have huge egos and players can’t question their judgment if he has decided that the particular player is more good at batting or bowling then he must concentrate in that area if he still wants to play and don’t want to get dropped.

Back