PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] These Pindi Boys are too busy taking selfies lying down in the grass and in front of the Centaurus fountains that they forget to make their team picks. Then, they think that the only way to survive is to pick the head coach of another team, and that this will solve all their problems. Not realizing that you cannot capture or expect to control a tiger. My fullest condolences in advance.

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] These Pindi Boys are too busy taking selfies lying down in the grass and in front of the Centaurus fountains that they forget to make their team picks. Then, they think that the only way to survive is to pick the head coach of another team, and that this will solve all their problems. Not realizing that you cannot capture or expect to control a tiger. My fullest condolences in advance.

Exactly.

Pindi Boyz ka junoon, inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon :))

Bhai kam az kam humari entry allowed hai Centaurus pe

Tumhara mailapan dekh kr to security ne entry bhi block kar di hai. Majbooran car park se hi poondi scene karray ho
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] :))

Exactly.

Pindi Boyz ka junoon, inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon :))

2Nchi1K.gif

Bhai kam az kam humari entry allowed hai Centaurus pe

Tumhara mailapan dekh kr to security ne entry bhi block kar di hai. Majbooran car park se hi poondi scene karray ho

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] :))

Lol [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] ye hume bol raha tha ki dehshat faila rahe hain 3 logo to tag karke. Yahaan khud doc or SD ko tag kar raha hai for support.

Proper bootlicker.

Next season mei Hawks ka VC bann jayega dekh lena :))

Waise [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], were you not going to trade [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] with the Cannons?

Why don't you try your luck with these Pindis and get Hadi onboard? Bande ki khushi ka to thikana hee nahi rahega :)))

Lol [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] ye hume bol raha tha ki dehshat faila rahe hain 3 logo to tag karke. Yahaan khud doc or SD ko tag kar raha hai for support.

Proper bootlicker.

Next season mei Hawks ka VC bann jayega dekh lena :))

VC to kia. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] to Hawks ya Assassins ka maalish wala ban k bhi bhangra daalay ga

Euhm on a serious note:

We have replaced M Muralitharan with Ravindra Jadeja.

Just to let you guys know about this.

Euhm on a serious note:

We have replaced M Muralitharan with Ravindra Jadeja.

Just to let you guys know about this.
[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] what do you want to do for the pitch statistics?

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
We could go for:

Bounce: high
Seam: low
Swing: average
Spin: high
Deterioration: good

What do you all think?

Any ideas about what we are going to name our stadium?
[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

We could go for:

Swing: average
Deterioration: good

What do you all think?

Don’t you think deterioration is too toss dependent?we don’t want to lose the toss and be put in to play the fourth innings on the 4th or 5th day of a test.

Everything else I agree with, except maybe swing which we can keep low as well to completely nullify opposition attacks. Meanwhile, we will play 3 spinners at a time with spicy tracks to take advantage of our batting depth.

Swing: low
Deterioration: low

What do you think?

Don’t you think deterioration is too toss dependent?we don’t want to lose the toss and be put in to play the fourth innings on the 4th or 5th day of a test.

Everything else I agree with, except maybe swing which we can keep low as well to completely nullify opposition attacks. Meanwhile, we will play 3 spinners at a time with spicy tracks to take advantage of our batting depth.

Swing: low
Deterioration: low

What do you think?

Valid point.

Forgot there was a toss too... :inti

The pitch attributes which you have suggested are the most suitable for our players.

Let’s go with it.

I’m very excited. Also, what do you think about boosts? Do you want to only use them on ODIs and Tests? T20s are very variable and therefore we might waste boosts by using on those. Besides, we’ve already had a tamasha t20 league and we need to prove we are a champion team. These are just my thoughts but we can spread evenly if you think that’s better

Last edited:
I’m very excited. Also, what do you think about boosts? Do you want to only use them on ODIs and Tests? T20s are very variable and therefore we might waste boosts by using on those. Besides, we’ve already had a tamasha t20 league and we need to prove we are a champion team. These are just my thoughts but we can spread evenly if you think that’s better

Sounds sensible to me.. until ofcourse we find ourselves in a final for the T20 too then can use!

Any ideas about what we are going to name our stadium?

[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Need to have a think

Btw am surprised we havent had any puns about the Tiger King show yet :91:

How many boosts do we have? If I’m not wrong 30 right?

I agree with you about not wasting too much boosts in T20s as it is really unpredictable.

As we will have 3 diamond batsmen and 1 spinner who will be more than enough for the T20s.

So we should use them wisely :ik

How many boosts do we have? If I’m not wrong 30 right?

I agree with you about not wasting too much boosts in T20s as it is really unpredictable.

As we will have 3 diamond batsmen and 1 spinner who will be more than enough for the T20s.

So we should use them wisely :ik

Exactly. Also, we are forcing other teams to waste boosts on their spinners to get to a certain level if they want to compete with us as very few teams have diamond spinning options. Therefore, even without boosts we will be very competitive in T20s.

Exactly. Also, we are forcing other teams to waste boosts on their spinners to get to a certain level if they want to compete with us as very few teams have diamond spinning options. Therefore, even without boosts we will be very competitive in T20s.

Out of the box thinking :sm

I’m glad to have you Thunderbolt14 bhai.

The chemistry between us is so damn good :salute

Let’s show others who we are!

Pitch types available to choose for the Home teams in this PPCL Season 1:

Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey and Devilish.

Pitch types available to choose for the Home teams in this PPCL Season 1:

Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey and Devilish.

Spicey and Devilish, for sure, so we make use of our batting depth. We can try both in the sims and see which works better?

Out of the box thinking :sm

I’m glad to have you Thunderbolt14 bhai.

The chemistry between us is so damn good :salute

Let’s show others who we are!

We know who you are

#KhisyaniBilliyan #CorneredCats

Your alpha male happily joined us because he's sick and tired of your showbaazi :ik

We know who you are

#KhisyaniBilliyan #CorneredCats

Your alpha male happily joined us because he's sick and tired of your showbaazi :ik
What if our HEAD COACH deliberately tries to underperform? :virat

Killing two birds with one stone :hafeez2

Tired of our showbaazi :danish

If we are “Cornered Cats” then what are you guys? Monkeys of Margalla Hills? :yk

We need some experienced cheerleaders as well. I would like to introduce two of my favorite cheerleaders and ask our captain to immediately hire them. IPL has been postponed so they can dance from their homes. :inti
[MENTION=151350]Mesozoic[/MENTION] [MENTION=146232]jeeteshssaxena[/MENTION]

We need some experienced cheerleaders as well. I would like to introduce two of my favorite cheerleaders and ask our captain to immediately hire them. IPL has been postponed so they can dance from their homes. :inti

:afridi I like your innovative spirit

Soon, my friend. [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] let’s submit the team so we can start doing sims?

Let’s do it bro.

However I cannot make it now...

Will do tomorrow is that fine?

Sorry for the inconvenience...

They are more than welcome :yk

Let’s do it bro.

However I cannot make it now...

Will do tomorrow is that fine?

Sorry for the inconvenience...

The deadline to submit the team is until EOD today bro :moyo

Ah wait it’s until May 10th that’s an insane amount of time :)))

Last edited:
The deadline to submit the team is until EOD today bro :moyo

Ah wait it’s until May 10th that’s an insane amount of time :)))

Bro you scared the sh** out of me. :afridi

I’m not at home, so that’s why I said that I will make it tomorrow.

Any suggestions for the stadium name?

Need to write it down in the team submission form.
[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION]

I was thinking about “Tiger’s Den” and “The Fortress of the Tigers”

What do you all think?

Let me know.

I was thinking of a similar play on the word 'Den' like you have the first

Tiger's Den
The Den
Big kitty's playground

Etc

Only issue is that it can backfire :))) you can equally say that you have been locked in the cage with hungry tigers, as well as say you have locked the tigers up in the cage :))) but I back us to win, no need to play defensive :afridi

Only issue is that it can backfire :))) you can equally say that you have been locked in the cage with hungry tigers, as well as say you have locked the tigers up in the cage :))) but I back us to win, no need to play defensive :afridi

:)))

We gonna fight aggressively.

Choke the opposition.

:uakmal

I’ve submitted the team form.

Let’s get it guys!

Can’t wait :afridi

I’ve submitted the team form.

Let’s get it guys!

Can’t wait :afridi

I’m excited! Btw, one of the things I want to test is the performance of fast vs fast medium bowlers on our pitches. I would be willing to sit out in favor of Wasim Akram and Invincible Gujjar if we find that they can extract more from the surface

In addition to this, let’s try different pitch variants

I’m excited! Btw, one of the things I want to test is the performance of fast vs fast medium bowlers on our pitches. I would be willing to sit out in favor of Wasim Akram and Invincible Gujjar if we find that they can extract more from the surface

In addition to this, let’s try different pitch variants

Yes, we will figure out the best combination bro.

No worries :inzi

Proud to be a Tiger - a team of gentlemen who play the game in the right way.

This drama unfolding elsewhere is unsightly.

My Tigers.

Stay calm.

Don’t show them what you capable of.

Don’t let them know you are hunting for them.

We will show everyone on the field what we are going to do.

Other teams have done the wrong thing to hurt us... because a wounded Tiger is a dangerous beast.

Yours truly,

Your skip

#CorneredTigers

My Tigers.

Stay calm.

Don’t show them what you capable of.

Don’t let them know you are hunting for them.

We will show everyone on the field what we are going to do.

Other teams have done the wrong thing to hurt us... because a wounded Tiger is a dangerous beast.

Yours truly,

Your skip

#CorneredTigers

We want a speech from Kaptaan :ik

What a speech! :salute

You will certainly be rating to go after that :akhtar

Definitely!

It has inspired us to take our game to a whole another level. I’m grateful to have such kind of mentor in the dressing room.

Definitely!

It has inspired us to take our game to a whole another level. I’m grateful to have such kind of mentor in the dressing room.

Can’t wait for our practice games [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] Jaldi karo yaar :danish

Waisey let’s add some awards for the PPCL... for example:

- man of the tournament.

- best emerging talent.

- spirit of cricket award
[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION]

- man of the tournament.

- best emerging talent.

Yeah we had such awards in PPCL

- man of the tournament.

- best emerging talent.

We did have this in the previous editions.

Back