PPCL | The Pindi Boyz | Team Thread l #Shehzaaday l T20 Champions

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]

Guys it was a wonderful journey with you at PB but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I've decided to step down as a player and captain of PB and will re-enter the draft as a free player.

I wish both of you the best of luck in carrying PB forward.

#ShabaShehzaaday

Guys it was a wonderful journey with you at PB but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I've decided to step down as a player and captain of PB and will re-enter the draft as a free player.

#ShabaShehzaaday

:zardari :ns :ibutt

#ShabaShehzaaday

Shabba Tiger :afridi

What a win and what a season guys :aag
Incredibly grateful for all your love and support :salute

Feels fantastic to have a T20 trophy in our debut season and shut up the haters :kp
Here's to many more successful seasons with you all :ua

So what's happened since this?

#ShabaShehzaaday

All the best bro whether you choose to stay or leave.

As far as I'm concerned i'll be staying with the team if they want me. I haven't been able to be online much because of personal reasons. But i'll try to be active as much as possible now.

So Hadi wants to leave from this team.

Who will be captain of this team then? [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]

So Hadi wants to leave from this team.

Who will be captain of this team then? [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]

Cancel his move and keep him here :))

Nobody is active here and I do not know how to post the teams and all other bits etc; I had only said I will do it the first time because nobody else did otherwise I would not have.

Back