PPCL | The Pindi Boyz | Team Thread l #Shehzaaday l T20 Champions

Kaptaan saab wants the boosts for himself instead of the team betterment :srt

Go for the same team and boosts.

Unless you want to move players around maybe SA123 as opener instead of raashidkhan

So Assassins have laid out a flat pitch for us. They have high bounce, seam and swing so I don't think we should change the XI. Double boosted AR on a flat pitch doesn't make sense for me so I'm thinking we boost both MenInG and Babu Bhaiya and give single boost to Imran Khan. That way bowling is strong and hopefully our batting can post big scores on a flat pitch.

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] so far my strategies have resulted in a narrow win and a narrow loss. However I'm having trouble making sense of what's happening in the current match. So I feel maybe against Assassins we start from scratch and rethink our batting order and boosts especially if we lose the current game.

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] Double boost for AR doesn’t seem to be working for us even on a spicy pitch.

I’d suggest to Boost an AR and two bowlers. Or An AR, 1 batman and 1 bowler. Whatever you guys think but plz don’t double boost the AR.

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] Double boost for AR doesn’t seem to be working for us even on a spicy pitch.

I’d suggest to Boost an AR and two bowlers. Or An AR, 1 batman and 1 bowler. Whatever you guys think but plz don’t double boost the AR.

True also I feel it's time to make our batting top heavy. We need our best batsmen at 3 4 and then Jibran is doing fine with the lower middle order.

Another close game!!! Damn

First Ben Stokes Now Richard Hadlee. Wonder why our double boost doesn’t work so well!!

Lineup suggestions vs Assassins [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]

I was thinking maybe we could drop Imran Khan and bring in another pacer in his place.

Then we boost that pacer, you and Jibran

Lineup suggestions vs Assassins [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]

I was thinking maybe we could drop Imran Khan and bring in another pacer in his place.

Then we boost that pacer, you and Jibran

You have already changed it amendments aren't even possible.

Anything we do ain't working anyway lol

You have already changed it amendments aren't even possible.

Anything we do ain't working anyway lol

We can change it till the match starts.

Bro we can't wait till the very last minute. You haven't been active for ages. Just a few minutes here and there.

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] serious question are you even aware of the deadlines? 🤔

I see other teams coming here trying to bring this team down even though we are bottom of the the table, still others see us a threat which is good. :misbah

I see other teams coming here trying to bring this team down even though we are bottom of the the table, still others see us a threat which is good. :misbah

Bro our next match is an ODI against the Hawks.

What pitch should we go for considering they are a very similar team to us with similar home pitches.

I'm tempted to go with a flat pitch because our regular bowlers have been very good so far.

Bro our next match is an ODI against the Hawks.

What pitch should we go for considering they are a very similar team to us with similar home pitches.

I'm tempted to go with a flat pitch because our regular bowlers have been very good so far.

I was waiting for you to come online as you always say I do not come :))

I am fine if you want to become captain if you want to as well :))

You decide the lineup and boosts as well

If we win you remain captain.
If we lose then I'll take the reigns.

What do you think?
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] Yahan toh game of thrones chal rahi hai :yk2

You decide the lineup and boosts as well

If we win you remain captain.
If we lose then I'll take the reigns.

What do you think?

Yeh sab tumhari coup karne ki saazish thi...:))

Under performance by the team to remove me from the throne aka Game of Thrones :ua

Tu kar le bhai kaptaani as I actually would have not played myself in the current game as I was not performing with bat or ball. :ik

As you been doing everything since the first game makes it better as I do not perform either so I am not even in the scene for VC either.

Last edited:

Under performance by the team to remove me from the throne aka Game of Thrones :ua

Tu kar le bhai kaptaani as I actually would have not played myself in the current game as I was not performing with bat or ball. :ik

:O

:snack:

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] looks like Deewana's fate depends on our OD game vs them. Kya iraada hai? :malik :butt

As you been doing everything since the first game makes it better as I do not perform either so I am not even in the scene for VC either.

Performance pe captaincy decide hoti to Tim Paine ab tak bartender hota :))

I'm being serious tho. If your strategy works in the ODI then obviously you should be captain. So let's decide it that way.

Performance pe captaincy decide hoti to Tim Paine ab tak bartender hota :))

I'm being serious tho. If your strategy works in the ODI then obviously you should be captain. So let's decide it that way.

No you go ahead and do what you been doing as I said it there already.

I should not be in the playing XI it is as simple as that.

No you go ahead and do what you been doing as I said it there already.

I should not be in the playing XI it is as simple as that.

C'mon kaptaan. Plz yaar.

Just select the lineup this one time. I wanna see how well your strategy works. In the end winning is what matters.

C'mon kaptaan. Plz yaar.

Just select the lineup this one time. I wanna see how well your strategy works. In the end winning is what matters.

I have already said that you have been doing it all this long so you might as well carry on with it.

Make JA the VC, then you guys carry on. :ua

Yaar [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] as an A/R your performance is bound to flip flop. I suggest you change your player role in the mid-season break and make someone else A/R instead. That way your performance should see an improvement.

Baaqi aap logon ki marzi

Yaar [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] as an A/R your performance is bound to flip flop. I suggest you change your player role in the mid-season break and make someone else A/R instead. That way your performance should see an improvement.

Baaqi aap logon ki marzi

Na main samjha, na main jaana, jo bhi tumne mujhse kaha hai [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], magar phir bhi naa jaane kyon mujhko sun ke acha laga hai [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] :ua

What a shambles.

Feel for [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] amidst this oath taking

Gotta feel for [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]

Imagine a movie being made about the Pindi Boyz and we see him leaving the dressing room with his bag and then this song gets played at the background :))

Good win boys against Cannons

Next game is against Assasins

Pitch Flat

Playing XI

Raashidkhan
Babu Bhaiya
Saj
AB
Sangakkara (WK)
Imran Khan (DB AR)
Hadi Rizvi (C)
JibranAnsari (VC)
EngrOmair
Sunny
MenInG

Good win boys against Cannons

Next game is against Assasins

Pitch Flat

Playing XI

Raashidkhan
Babu Bhaiya
Saj
AB
Sangakkara (WK)
Imran Khan (DB AR)
Hadi Rizvi (C)
JibranAnsari (VC)
EngrOmair
Sunny
MenInG

Bhai mere Engr Omair will get murdered on flat pitch. You'll be in the lineup instead of him. And I'm thinking of boosting Jibran You and Babu cuz I really wanna win this one against the Assassins

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] @ Deewana Mastana

You guys please resolve your issues yaar. Its getting embarrassing now!!!

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]

T20 against MU. They haven't decided on a pitch yet. What do you think?

I propose to make [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] a full time captain so that he can make all the decisions freely, considering [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] doesn’t seem to be taking any interest now.

[MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]
How active are you gonna be for the remaining season?
I need a VC since [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] isn't interested in doing anything so I need someone who can handle things if I'm busy like I was yesterday. Can't afford to miss deadlines like that.

So let me know if you can take this responsibility.

[MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION]
How active are you gonna be for the remaining season?
I need a VC since [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] isn't interested in doing anything so I need someone who can handle things if I'm busy like I was yesterday. Can't afford to miss deadlines like that.

So let me know if you can take this responsibility.

I’m always fairly active bro. Its just I don’t post more often.

I’m honoured that you have considered me for this opportunity. But to be honest I’m not aware about all the rules(boosts etc). Since i was not in decision making process, i never took the pain to go through that.

I only come to the team and matches threads. I don’t even remember which player belongs to which team other than ours. Lol

Do you think i’ll be a good choice? I’ll have to go through everything since the beginning.

I’m always fairly active bro. Its just I don’t post more often.

I’m honoured that you have considered me for this opportunity. But to be honest I’m not aware about all the rules(boosts etc). Since i was not in decision making process, i never took the pain to go through that.

I only come to the team and matches threads. I don’t even remember which player belongs to which team other than ours. Lol

Do you think i’ll be a good choice? I’ll have to go through everything since the beginning.

I'm also considering [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] and @Saj
But I'm not sure if they'll be able to take part in discussions for team strategy as they're busy with mod duties and interviews etc.

That's why I prefer you more.

It's not that hard tbh.
Just ask me whatever you don't know/understand and I'll tell you.
Then we'll be able to decide on strategies and team lineups.

If you accept the above then I'm happy to make you VC right now.

I'm also considering [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] and @Saj
But I'm not sure if they'll be able to take part in discussions for team strategy as they're busy with mod duties and interviews etc.

That's why I prefer you more.

It's not that hard tbh.
Just ask me whatever you don't know/understand and I'll tell you.
Then we'll be able to decide on strategies and team lineups.

If you accept the above then I'm happy to make you VC right now.

I understand. If they both are not available then i’ll be happy to assist. It’d be an honour.

Hadi Rizvi completing his takeover by appointing a new right hand man...

A true academy Don...

Weren't you the one to suggest he should remain in a player capacity like [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

Phuppho #2

I just told him to take note bhai. As an active and regular player he should be aware of what is happening within the team :usman

Hadi Rizvi completing his takeover by appointing a new right hand man...

A true academy Don...

Note [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] :malik

Aag lagane wali Aunties😂😂😂!!! I never said i wanted to be VC. I said i can rope in, in case nobody else does since DM wasn’t active. Infact mujhe to boost etc ka kuchh pata bhi nahi hai, as i said earlier.

Now since he is back, i hope all the drama ends here.

Aag lagane wali Aunties������!!! I never said i wanted to be VC. I said i can rope in, in case nobody else does since DM wasn’t active. Infact mujhe to boost etc ka kuchh pata bhi nahi hai, as i said earlier.

Now since he is back, i hope all the drama ends here.

How about you as captain and [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] as VC? :butt

Back