PPCL | The Pindi Boyz | Team Thread l #Shehzaaday l T20 Champions

Great news buddy.
Right in time for action. Do join us at BatWorld Park for opening ceremony.

Great news! Now enjoy the fun action packed season here :)

Happy for you buddy!

Congrats bro. Just in time buddy.

Time to blow away the competition :aag

Good to know that you're fine! 👍

Thanks guys. Looking forward to contribute in taking The Pindi Boyz to the glory!!!😀

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]

Loose Cannons is our 1st opponent for FC match. Their bowling is stronger than their batting as they have only one diamond batsman. So I suggest we go with either a dry or normal pitch to nullify their diamond seamers.

Also I suggest we boost both [MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION] and [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] and go with a lineup with 7 batsmen, 1 AR (you) and 3 bowlers

Shall we go for a normal one for the first game?

7 batsmen and 4 bowlers sounds good to me.

What's your line up?

One problem is that our openers haven't done too well in the warm ups even though both have scored runs but we lost early wickets.

Not sure if we should try them as openers again or slot sa123 instead at the top with one of them at 4.

What do you think?

Shall we go for a normal one for the first game?

7 batsmen and 4 bowlers sounds good to me.

What's your line up?

Normal pitch sounds good.

I'm wondering if we should play a boosted Imran Khan instead of [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] because he has been spanked in all the games. That way we'll be playing 4 seamers 2 RFM, 1 RF and 1 LFM.

So I'm thinking of this:

JibranAnsari
raashidkhan89079
Sangakarra
shahidafridi123
Hadi Rizvi
Saj
De Villiers
Deewana Mastana (Boost)
Imran Khan (Boost)
MenInG
Babu Bhaiya

One problem is that our openers haven't done too well in the warm ups even though both have scored runs but we lost early wickets.

Not sure if we should try them as openers again or slot sa123 instead at the top with one of them at 4.

What do you think?

Nah I think let's stick to them for the 1st couple of games and then let's see what happens.

I'm sure they'll come good.

I'm wondering if we should play a boosted Imran Khan instead of [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] because he has been spanked in all the games. That way we'll be playing 4 seamers 2 RFM, 1 RF and 1 LFM.

So I'm thinking of this:

JibranAnsari
raashidkhan89079
Sangakarra
shahidafridi123
Hadi Rizvi
Saj
De Villiers
Deewana Mastana (Boost)
Imran Khan (Boost)
MenInG
Babu Bhaiya

Rather let's boost Babu Bhaiya instead of you because you're already a diamond contract.

So I'm thinking of this:

JibranAnsari
raashidkhan89079
Sangakarra
shahidafridi123
Hadi Rizvi
Saj
De Villiers
Deewana Mastana (Boost)
Imran Khan (Boost)
MenInG
Babu Bhaiya

I thought you can only play 2 intl per match.

IK got hit around and did not take more than 2 wickets in both inns if am not wrong where as Major got 4 or 5 even though both were spanked.

So you sure you want to play 4 seamers and not 3 and 1 spin option as our warm up was also on a Normal pitch which we lost.

As for the boosts, if we play IK then you want him and Babu Bhaiya to be boosted.

I've just seen the teams for the first match that is to be played, they have Super AR Boost and Double AR Boost, what are they all about?

If a captain boosts a player it goes like this

Batsman >> Super Batsman 95 Bat skill
Bowler >> Super Bowler 95 Bowl skill

AR >> Super AR
(Bat AR skills become 85/75 , Bowl AR becomes 75/85, Pure AR becomes 80/80)
> Regular contract or Diamond contract AR both end up at same skills after boosts.

Double boosts are applicable only for AR. It counts as 02 boosts and AR becomes 95 bat skill and 95 bowl skill.

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] It goes like this

Contract Role Bat Skill Bowl Skill
Regular Batsman 75 0
Regular Bowler 20 75
Regular BatAR 65 55
Regular PureAR 60 60
Regular BowlAR 55 65

Diamond Batsman 85 0
Diamond Bowler 30 85
Diamond BatAR 75 65
Diamond PureAR 70 70
Diamond BowlAR 65 75

Boost Batsman 95 0
Boost Bowler 40 95
Boost BatAR 85 75
Boost PureAR 80 80
Boost BowlAR 75 85

Double Boost BatAR 95 95
Double Boost PureAR 95 95
Double Boost BowlAR 95 95

IK got hit around and did not take more than 2 wickets in both inns if am not wrong where as Major got 4 or 5 even though both were spanked.

So you sure you want to play 4 seamers and not 3 and 1 spin option as our warm up was also on a Normal pitch which we lost.

As for the boosts, if we play IK then you want him and Babu Bhaiya to be boosted.

There is no limit on number of Internationals playing in Team XI , personally i discourage captains to play an International player if you have exact regular player sitting out of team XI.
Unboosted AR will rarely perform well especially with regards to bowling.

Hmm true. You've changed my mind I guess.
Let's play Major then.
And we'll boost both Babu Bhaiya and MenInG.
That way our bowling will be stronger.

If a captain boosts a player it goes like this

Batsman >> Super Batsman 95 Bat skill
Bowler >> Super Bowler 95 Bowl skill

AR >> Super AR
(Bat AR skills become 85/75 , Bowl AR becomes 75/85, Pure AR becomes 80/80)
> Regular contract or Diamond contract AR both end up at same skills after boosts.

Double boosts are applicable only for AR. It counts as 02 boosts and AR becomes 95 bat skill and 95 bowl skill.

There is no limit on number of Internationals playing in Team XI , personally i discourage captains to play an International player if you have exact regular player sitting out of team XI.
Unboosted AR will rarely perform well especially with regards to bowling.

Thanks guys for the explaining of the super and double boosts and intl players.

I'm thinking along the lines of this

JibranAnsari
RaashidKhan
Sanga
shahidafridi123
AB
Hadi Rizvi
Deewana Mastana
Saj
Major
MenInG
Babu Bhaiya

So are we going with this while giving boosts to MenInG and Babu Bhaiya.

I think we have to post the line up tonight.

Hey guys. What time this match will be live?

IST Or Pakistan time? I guess IST is 30 mins ahead of Pakistan time.

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

I guess it hasn't gone that well for us so far as we will need a decent total to defend in our first FC game at the moment.

Major has again gone for plenty, as you said we will need to see.

Also the openers again flopped in both innings as well.

Quite a few aren't performing and we have a few things to ponder over.

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

I guess it hasn't gone that well for us so far as we will need a decent total to defend in our first FC game at the moment.

Major has again gone for plenty, as you said we will need to see.

Also the openers again flopped in both innings as well.

Quite a few aren't performing and we have a few things to ponder over.

Next match is away against Cornered Tigers which is a spinner's pitch we have to play [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] there.

Openers are a definite worry.

I'm thinking of a promotion for [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] bhai. He should be at #3 or #4.

Next match is away against Cornered Tigers which is a spinner's pitch we have to play [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] there.

Openers are a definite worry.

I'm thinking of a promotion for [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] bhai. He should be at #3 or #4.

I'd say lets put him at 4 while Sanga did score at 3. Isn't it?

Either Major or a leggie

I'd say lets put him at 4 while Sanga did score at 3. Isn't it?

Either Major or a leggie

Do you wanna decide on the lineup right now?

They've gone with a dry pitch.
I say let's go with 3 spinners. Engr Omair and Abdul Qadir the leggies and Major.
We'll unfortunately have to drop both Babu Bhaiya and MenInG as the pitch doesn't support them and we desperately need to win the next match.

Also let's boost both the spinners and boost one of our openers.

We'll confirm the batting order here and I'll post the lineup on the match thread tomorrow

You still want to go with Major despite him getting tonked

Yes

Because the wicket is a spinning wicket with low swing and low seam, our FM bowlers might get tonked. Going with 3 spinners is a safer bet as spin characteristic is high and they've gone for a dry pitch.

I think our bowling is weak even this game we got tonked around.

So you're saying 3 spinners and me as bowlers

What's your line up

I'm tempted to put Major and Rashid as openers lol

We've been losing the openers within the first 3 overs anyways so why not do this

raashidkhan
Major
Saj/Sanga
Sangakkara/Saj
AB
shahidafridi123
Hadi Rizvi
Deewana Mastana
JibranAnsari
Qadir
EngrOmair

I'm tempted to put Major and Rashid as openers lol

We've been losing the openers within the first 3 overs anyways so why not do this

raashidkhan
Major
Saj/Sanga
Sangakkara/Saj
AB
shahidafridi123
Hadi Rizvi
Deewana Mastana
JibranAnsari
Qadir
EngrOmair

I've posted this same team with some changes in batting order.

Hope you like it :)

I've posted this same team with some changes in batting order.

Hope you like it :)
Perhaps I would have kept SA123 at 5 and boosted him instead of JibranAnsari as SA123 was still making runs more than the openers had.

Anyway lets see how this goes...

So our next game is at home against Misbah United and they have 4 diamond batsmen and they usually boost the bowlers and an AR.

I was thinking maybe we should go with a Spicy or Devilish pitch to bring our pacers into play.
We bat deep anyways and I think we'll drop Major for this one and bring in Imran Khan as AR.
Boosts I'll discuss later.

Boiz, pitch variation bataado
Have to finalize the team
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] (ex-Misbahian)

Well done boyz. Congratulations for 1st win.

Well played [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2515]Jibran[/MENTION] Ansari

Major has been pretty disappointing in both the games. Batting was expected but Bowling was disastrous.

Boiz, pitch variation bataado
Have to finalize the team

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] (ex-Misbahian)

Kaptaan is sleeping 90% of the time :(

Don't worry I'll post it in 30 mins.

Well done boyz. Congratulations for 1st win.

Well played [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2515]Jibran[/MENTION] Ansari

Major has been pretty disappointing in both the games. Batting was expected but Bowling was disastrous.

Great win #Shehzaaday

Make sure you're active for the next match as it'll be a cracker on a Devilish pitch and you'll be a crucial part of it.

Wow you already posted the team too and gave me a demotion down to 9 :)) which I do not agree with

Bro I had to go for a devilish pitch because Misbah United have 4 diamond batsmen.

They could chase anything on a batting pitch.

You got a demotion for the sake of batting depth and so that IK and Jibran face more balls as they're boosted.

Bro I had to go for a devilish pitch because Misbah United have 4 diamond batsmen.

They could chase anything on a batting pitch.

You got a demotion for the sake of batting depth and so that IK and Jibran face more balls as they're boosted.

I could have done with a boost too no?

Bhai yahan humnay 420 chase krliya aur aap 69 ke khwaab dekh rahay thay :)) :)))
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Infighting going on here boys. :malik

Btw that was an epic chase! Good luck for the next game!

[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] look at the infighting going on here :mv

Let's show these boyz how real men play the game as a United front :misbah3

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] basically leading the side. Fully expecting [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] to be sacked mid-season. Just look at how the boys responded and chased 420 for their VC :malik

This is also all scripted by the academy. It's great for the papers and the ratings :butt [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] - please learn from these Pindi Boyz :malik

Wow!! I’m opening. Thats a big promotion.

I bat like Chris Martin in real life so i hope I don’t do that here. lol

[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] look at the infighting going on here :mv

Let's show these boyz how real men play the game as a United front :misbah3

Bro try and win a game first.

No point having a uNiTeD front if you keep losing from winning positions :)

[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] basically leading the side. Fully expecting [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] to be sacked mid-season. Just look at how the boys responded and chased 420 for their VC :malik

I do not want the boys to get too excited after the first win, I like to keep their feet on the grounds. We are after winning anything and everything that we play.

I am like :misbah, do not show my emotions. :salute

Could not agree more

We were hearing rumours all day of his imminent resignation at The Cage but we didn't want so much turmoil this early on in the tournament so gave them the W

Our good grace can only protect [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] for so long before the board takes notice and acts on their own accord

Could not agree more

We were hearing rumours all day of his imminent resignation at The Cage but we didn't want so much turmoil this early on in the tournament so gave them the W

Our good grace can only protect [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] for so long before the board takes notice and acts on their own accord

I see you learned your lesson very well from the academy :butt

Could not agree more

:))

Considering the current situation I feel spicy/devilish pitch at home suits us as we have a long batting lineup and our 4 bowlers are good enough to take 20 wickets quickly.

Feel like going with Devilish pitch against Hawks too. They are very similar to us but I feel their bowling isn't as good as they barely defended 400+ twice. Remember they did defeat us chasing on a normal pitch during the warmups.

Considering the current situation I feel spicy/devilish pitch at home suits us as we have a long batting lineup and our 4 bowlers are good enough to take 20 wickets quickly.

Feel like going with Devilish pitch against Hawks too. They are very similar to us but I feel their bowling isn't as good as they barely defended 400+ twice. Remember they did defeat us chasing on a normal pitch during the warmups.

I was thinking along the lines of spicy earlier but seeing how the current devilish one is playing out then let's stick with the same one I'd say.

Academy has its fingers in every pie... soon, our desired captain will take over one of the major franchise teams :butt

I was thinking along the lines of spicy earlier but seeing how the current devilish one is playing out then let's stick with the same one I'd say.

Losing such a close game after going for a devilish pitch where our batsmen didn't get many runs and managed to skittle out the opposition under 200 in one innings, am not so sure if we should go for a devilish again.

Shall we take a risk and go for it again or just go for spicy?

Losing such a close game after going for a devilish pitch where our batsmen didn't get many runs and managed to skittle out the opposition under 200 in one innings, am not so sure if we should go for a devilish again.

We need to find the right pitch for our combination at home. So I'd say let's try spicy. Road or flat will play into Hawks hands as they haven't lost on such tracks.

Besides I chose Devilish pitch to nullify MU's diamond batsmen and it worked but that Misbah innings at the end of 3rd innings won the game for them. Also our batting collapse was rather pathetic. Jibran alone made 101 out of the 159 we managed.

Also I wanna go with the same lineup and boosts
Is that alright?

Back