Predict the outcome of the 2-match Test series between Pakistan and Bangladesh

• Total voters

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs

The upcoming Test series between Pakistan and Bangladesh is highly anticipated, with Pakistan seeking to improve their ranking in the ICC World Test Championship. Pakistan likely to have the upper hand in the series. However, Bangladesh has shown improvement in their Test cricket and will be eager to prove themselves. It's expected to be a competitive series, but Pakistan is likely to come out on top.

Too lazy for cricinfo..

Can anyone tell if Bangladesh has ever won a Test match against Pakistan? I seem to remember an odd win somewhere between 2015-2018 when Pak played a weaker team in Bangladesh.

If pitches are spin friendly then it wil be a close series otherwise one sided with in Pakistan favour .

Bangladesh generally always get blown away in Pakistan. Flat pitches don't suit them. They need sluggish dust bowl pitches to do well generally.

But, they played well once (only once) back in 2003 Multan Test. Pakistan barely escaped with a 1 wicket win.

On paper, Pakistan should get two big wins.

On paper this Pak squad is too strong for Bangladesh but I feel there is goona be a mismatch between the type of pitch produced vs Pakistan’s pace heavy bowling attack.

Pakistan 2-0. The pitches will be curated to be flat track roads featuring zero spin.

Yeah thats why I m expecting at least one match to end in a draw. so 1-0 is quite possible!
This series is the biggest scam that can possibly be orchestrated.

And ICC making things easy for pakistan by placing them in Bangladesh and Nz group

This series is the biggest scam that can possibly be orchestrated.

And ICC making things easy for pakistan by placing them in Bangladesh and Nz group
actually ICC made things easier for Bangladesh and NZ after placing Pakistan in their group lolz

actually ICC made things easier for Bangladesh and NZ after placing Pakistan in their group lolz
Naw NZ is out of form and haven't played cricket in a hot minute.

Bamgaldesh is too weak to face pakistan.

No Afghanistan, England, Australia, SA and placing these 4 in one group makes the ct so unbalanced lol

Anything less than 2-0 win against talentless and demoralized BD team is a failure For Pak. I expect them to completely wipe out BD.

But for better viewing I hope BD competes well and makes it worthwhile to spend some time watching.

Anything less than 2-0 win against talentless and demoralized BD team is a failure For Pak. I expect them to completely wipe out BD.

But for better viewing I hope BD competes well and makes it worthwhile to spend some time watching.
if you want BD to compete for a session or two the pitch needs to be sporting. a batting pitch will ensure a very boring one sided match

It'll be 2-0 Pakistan if rain or any other factor do not affect the matches. I can bet my entire life saving, my life, my after life, my Hurs in jannat(if i ever go there) on this
Pakistan is unpredictable, anything can happen. But as a cricket fan here i want BD to compete with Pakistan based on skills they have

With such a heavy pace bowling attack picked by Pakistan on the green top wicket of Rawalpindi i am very certain that Pakistan is going to win 2-0.

It'll be 2-0 Pakistan if rain or any other factor do not affect the matches. I can bet my entire life saving, my life, my after life, my Hurs in jannat(if i ever go there) on this
u put ur hurs at stake analysing the wrong team lol

it will be 1-0 now in favour of Bangladesh.. if lucky maybe 2-0!

Let's agree on the fact that Pakistan made an addition to list of blunders they made in last couple of years now by not playing a deserving players in this series.

2-0 Bangladesh so that these guys can get another reality check.

Almost everyone (including me) thought it would be 2-0 to Pakistan.

It again demonstrates how cricket is a wonderfully unpredictable game.
It was always on papers that pakistan can lose these games. Pakistan is not that difficult to beat nowadays every team is cashing on these free wins because this is how bad this team is atm.

Almost everyone (including me) thought it would be 2-0 to Pakistan.

It again demonstrates how cricket is a wonderfully unpredictable game.
haha actually its Pakistan who are that much unpredictable but atleast now thet are getting consistent with their pathetic performance.

Back