PUMA Cobalt 5000

deep_jasrotia

Debutant
Runs
i just bought this good balanced with 2.9 weight .. very nice ping..

Attachments

• puma1.jpg
    puma1.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 217
  • puma2.jpg
    puma2.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 226
  • puma3.jpg
    puma3.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 209
  • puma4.jpg
    puma4.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 208
Always wanted Puma bats how would you compare shape and sizes compared to a more "traditional" bat maker such as SS

Puma has alot more concaving compared to SS which makes the sweetspot thinner. But personally in my opinion I'd prefer SS.

Puma has alot more concaving compared to SS which makes the sweetspot thinner. But personally in my opinion I'd prefer SS.

SS and CA are best desi bats without any doubts.. but desi bats dont last longer. i prefer GN and puma cause they dont have curves likes desi bats. \

SS lasts longer than CA. I have heard that CA had complaints from customers but as far as I know, SS bats have long life.

lol @ desi bats. Well said brother.

Argh, its hard to describe. Lets take an example we all know that every CA or every SS bat is not the same. The equation is simple! CA bats can last long only i repeat ONLY IF YOU CARE. What i mean is.. Oil them (every does), Scuff sheets (ofcourse everyone does)

But what about extra care when hitting the ball ? Same is the case with SS. They care great bats.

And yeah DESI bats so proud to be a desi and using desi bats lol

But what about extra care when hitting the ball ? Same is the case with SS. They care great bats.

And yeah DESI bats so proud to be a desi and using desi bats lol[/QUOTE]

bro i agreed with u on taking care of the bat, but believe me CA and SS are not the same bats now days. i bought ss reserve last year awesome bat. no comparison with any other brands its just flawless but again i know it not gonna last more 2 season. and btw i open the batting and never miss used any of my bat.. the best bat i ever had is GN fusion2 from australia and that bat last me 5 season and still using it lol

If you want to prolong the life of your new cricket bat, there are only two options. Firstly, make sure that you buy a bat which has a maximum of 9 grains. Secondly, take care of your bat on/off field.

If you want to prolong the life of your new cricket bat, there are only two options. Firstly, make sure that you buy a bat which has a maximum of 9 grains. Secondly, take care of your bat on/off field.

totally agrreed with you sir
but if you take care of any bat that can last you atleast 4/5 years

And yeah DESI bats so proud to be a desi and using desi bats lol

bro i agreed with u on taking care of the bat, but believe me CA and SS are not the same bats now days. i bought ss reserve last year awesome bat. no comparison with any other brands its just flawless but again i know it not gonna last more 2 season. and btw i open the batting and never miss used any of my bat.. the best bat i ever had is GN fusion2 from australia and that bat last me 5 season and still using it lol[/QUOTE]

I know a pakistani guy that thinks SS is better, while the indian guy thinks CA is better. From what ive seen CA has better ping than SS but SS last longer. Ive seen CA 15000 and SS platinum and Gladiator in the nets. It looked like Platinum performed better, followed by 15,000 and then Gladiator. When my MB LE breaks within a season or less LOL, i might go with SS LE or CA 15000.

I know a pakistani guy that thinks SS is better, while the indian guy thinks CA is better. From what ive seen CA has better ping than SS but SS last longer. Ive seen CA 15000 and SS platinum and Gladiator in the nets. It looked like Platinum performed better, followed by 15,000 and then Gladiator. When my MB LE breaks within a season or less LOL, i might go with SS LE or CA 15000.[/QUOTE]

yes brother i am indian and i was a huge CA fan but i dont like em so much nowdays may b the reason behind that everyone plays with CA and same goes for ss bats. i would also picked ss platinum reserve over any desi bat.. i just sold mine used one yesterday to my friend and trust me that bat is something. easily the best bat i ever had. about ca it feels like i have not seen a genuine ca bat for ages lol most of the ca bats i see they look fake

Back