Rajasthan [226/6] beat Punjab [223/3] by 4 wickets in Match 9 of IPL 2020

Gold standard fielding. Smashed the guys face and went for 4

International failure? How many matches Sanju played for India?

Could care less how many he's played. He was a total failure. If he averaged more then 9 I am sure he would have got more chances.

3rd six in a row :))

Are you watching [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION]? :srini:

5th six...30 off the over off an international bowler.

Tewatia you legend :))

This Tewatia innings has to be the most awful and sublime at the same time ever in the history of T20 cricket.

What a lesson! Never underestimate the power of a common man

Lol Archer...

This some pathetic cricket being played.
Back to the Footie for me

Shami getting clubbed by archer.
Shami as good as he is , is a below average death bowler and very hittable in t20s

This is something else we need a different thread on this match and what has happened this will change the cricketing word

Man tewatia u did me over but what this bowling by the kings short wide shirt wide or full toss [MENTION=133512]AB_Fan[/MENTION]

Again some mind blogging cricket this why not a single and at least tie why the hero hardcore shots

International bowlers letting their sides down in Sharjah

This is crazy what has even happened but you can see tewatia is really mad at Samson he’s not even talking to him

Length bowling and no effort to ball yorkers at all from pacers in supposedly the best form of T20 cricket. Questionable but, makes a good watch. :rahat1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The changing face of cricket:<br><br>223 for 2 in 20 overs <br>226 for 6 in 19.3 overs<br><br>Teams are making scores in 20 overs that were seen as respectable in 50 over cricket a few decades ago<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cricket?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Cricket</a></p>— Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) <a href="https://twitter.com/Saj_PakPassion/status/1310274804973555712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KXIP 223/2 (20)

RR 226/6 (19.3)

Rajasthan Royals won by 4 wkts

I'm happy for that guy but damn so unlucky for Punjab losing like that.

Same here. Happy for Tewatia. Not sure if he will ever play for his country, but this should give confidence to the man going forward. From being possibly the worst day of his life to possibly the best. :)

I think Abu Dhabi and Dubai is much better venue. The ground is way too small and high scoring in Sharjah. And with dew at night, bowlers dont know what to bowl.

Too good a game to miss. Everyone played their part. In the end the resilience of Royals won.

Man tewatia u did me over but what this bowling by the kings short wide shirt wide or full toss [MENTION=133512]AB_Fan[/MENTION]

Cottrell is good with the new bowl early on but he is very mediocre with the old bowl. Easy pickings for the batsmen and small boundaries helped further.

Kings XI has this depth over problems, even Shami is not as good in death overs.

It can only be possible in Ipl not in some so called T20 league aka Dubai test league where the average score was around 120 or something!

What a game - sad that I am on a trip today:😝. This game actually tells what IPL offers even in the deserts of UAE ..... and this match thread tells what’s wrong with PAK cricket these days.

Back