RBS Twenty/20 Cup Day 1 Matches Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saj said:
He's a sharp bowler. I'm sure he has been clocked at over 150kph.

Btw guys are these matches being shown online at the geo site?

over 150 k :O :O masha ALLAH

how old is this guy ???

Imran Ali looks around 135-138k's perhaps

But I quite like what I see of Cheema

and he's got another one

Moin saying he's quite an underrated bowler

another one goes so what is lowest score in pakistan history.

Cheema strikes again in his 3rd over

2 wickets again in the over

his 4th for the match

A sorry sight for Quetta

Cheema is certainly bowling around at 143-145k's

Shame that they haven't got any speed guns

Aizaz Cheema seems to have a very well-disguised slower ball. Good variation in his spell so far.

cheema deserves a chance in national team he has got an excellent domestic career

Omar Malik said:
Cheema strikes again in his 3rd over

2 wickets again in the over

his 4th for the match

A sorry sight for Quetta

Cheema is certainly bowling around at 143-145k's

Shame that they haven't got any speed guns

then how do you guys know the speeds??? 143 - 145 k , 148 k etc??

Adarsh, as a cricket follower and am seeing him for the 1st time bowling so he looks impressive and like I said it SEEMS like that he's operating between the above mentioned speeds to me. A rough idea by just looking basically in easier words for you.

another fine yorker, I wonder why they announced Pak team for t20 wc before this event, how silly PCB can be.

hur rizvi said:
shoaib khan of quetta has played 4 t20is

oh k, but i'm talking about more recognisable names. like for eg the opposition has akmal bro's ., butt ... dolphins have alam afridi etc ... i understand its based on whoich region the players are from but wouldn't it make more sense to equally distribute the international players ofmore repute... this woul even the teams out and make for a better viewing

dhump said:
another fine yorker, I wonder why they announced Pak team for t20 wc before this event, how silly PCB can be.

doesnt matter yar one spell can take him to pakistan team

Omar Malik said:
Adarsh, as a cricket follower and am seeing him for the 1st time bowling so he looks impressive and like I said it SEEMS like that he's operating between the above mentioned speeds to me. A rough idea by just looking basically in easier words for you.
oh thanks omar :)
dhump said:

lol at pcb :))

adarsh_bang said:
oh k, but i'm talking about more recognisable names. like for eg the opposition has akmal bro's ., butt ... dolphins have alam afridi etc ... i understand its based on whoich region the players are from but wouldn't it make more sense to equally distribute the international players ofmore repute... this woul even the teams out and make for a better viewing

Yes u are right teams should be equally distributed

Important Question, how good is the pitch in Karachi? To me it seems to be good one for fast bowling.

hur rizvi said:
he wasn't talking about cheema alone yaar... was commenting on the wrong timings on pcb can think of

hur rizvi said:

Its not about cheema I mean the motivation level of youngsters can be really high if they have chance to be selected for national side if they perform.

who all is going to the 9o clock match to watch the sialkot stallions in action... i will be there.. very exited i hope imran nazir clobbers everyone

dhump said:
Its not about cheema I mean the motivation level of youngsters can be really high if they have chance to be selected for national side if they perform.

even i was just about to mention about the motivation it could bring in for the youngsters participating the tourny... infact even bcci have come out with stupid announcements in the middle of some series regarding the next series.. how stupid is that???

adarsh_bang said:
even i was just about to mention about the motivation it could bring in for the youngsters participating the tourny... infact even bcci have come out with stupid announcements in the middle of some series regarding the next series.. how stupid is that???

agreed, but belive me PCB managment will win the award of worst quite easily :ibutt

PCB have always been known for their stupidity every time as I had thought the same too but they don't really know what they actually do.

dhump said:
agreed, but belive me PCB managment will win the award of worst quite easily :ibutt
do these people know anything about human resources , man management ??? on what credentials do people like butt become pcb chief etc ???? are they educationally qualified????

there is no stupidity
each and every board have to provide 30 probables list to ICC at particular time this is rule made by ICC...look every board have given their 30 probables ...

and they also need to give 15 member squad at particular time....

Last edited:
adarsh_bang said:
do these people know anything about human resources , man management ??? on what credentials do people like butt become pcb chief etc ???? are they educationally qualified????

Minister of defence (Ahmed Mukhtar) is husband of Ijaz butt sister (or vice versa) and so he qualifies :ibutt

mastermind_quad said:
there is no stupidity
each and every board have to provide 30 probables list to ICC at particular time this is rule made by ICC...look every board have given their 30 probables ...

and they also need to give 15 member squad at particular time....

Spudity is not in announcing 30 probables but announcing them before t20 tournament pcb should have arranged rbs t20 earlier in all countries their domestic t20 cup held before announcement of 30 probables

Omar Malik said:
Cheema drops a sitter

Shows how much effort actually goes into the fielding :p

mentally won this one already, quite booring actually.

hur rizvi said:
Spudity is not in announcing 30 probables but announcing them before t20 tournament pcb should have arranged rbs t20 earlier in all countries their domestic t20 cup held before announcement of 30 probables

that's true....

hur rizvi said:
Good point.

Although I'm not sure if the final 15 have to come from the provisional list of 30?

dhump said:
mentally won this one already, quite booring actually.

I know what you mean but a game is never over until the last ball is bowled and that type of mentality needs to be changed of the players.

Omar Malik said:
I know what you mean but a game is never over until the last ball is bowled and that type of mentality needs to be changed of the players.

cant get more agreed, this is even the problem of our national side winning or losing we are mentaly in future.

dhump said:
Where are you watching the match? I am in Netherland. Can you please tell me even if I have to pay for it I don't mind!

qazaa said:
Where are you watching the match? I am in Netherland. Can you please tell me even if I have to pay for it I don't mind!

I am in Karachi these days bro so its on tv.

Omar Malik said:
dhump, you should've gone then to the ground! lol

It boiling here, I plan to be there for the last match every day.

qazaa said:
Ah....that explains. So lets open a online channel for live streaming together :))

Wateen wireless is quite hopeless for this purpose :misbah

is geo uk going to play all matches because it only shows this one in the listings..

dhump said:
Minister of defence (Ahmed Mukhtar) is husband of Ijaz butt sister (or vice versa) and so he qualifies :ibutt

oh! how typically subcontinental :) this behaviour is typical of india and pakistan, poore khandaan ko kahin na kahin fix karaa hi dete haen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back