RBS Twenty/20 Cup Day 1 Matches Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
adarsh_bang said:
oh! how typically subcontinental :) this behaviour is typical of india and pakistan, poore khandaan ko kahin na kahin fix karaa hi dete haen

LOL so true :)))

A very convincing performance by Lahore.

As predicted by Yasser Arafat (link ), Lahore Lions were simply too strong!

Anyone know when today's next match starts?

ShehryarK said:
A very convincing performance by Lahore.

As predicted by Yasser Arafat (link ), Lahore Lions were simply too strong!

Anyone know when today's next match starts?

29minutes to go

Does anybody know which team, if any, Mohammad Asif - the Pakistan team bowler, not the 30-year-old wicketkeeper from Lahore - is playing for? None of the Asifs listed on the different RBS T20 teams on Cricinfo are pointing to him. :/

Omar Malik said:
hur, how's the weather like in Islamabad today? And are you female? The name is as such thats why am asking!

no i am male and its cloudy here in islamabad

sanakazmi said:
Does anybody know which team, if any, Mohammad Asif - the Pakistan team bowler, not the 30-year-old wicketkeeper from Lahore - is playing for? None of the Asifs listed on the different RBS T20 teams on Cricinfo are pointing to him. :/

he will most probably play for sialkot

Boi said:
Nope. For some reason he is set down to come in at No. 9

I just saw that too

Is he really that bad or he's a different "Naveed Yaseen" as they had his name like that!

Omar Malik said:
Who's this other guy bowling with Riaz Afridi?

Even he looks to be on the heavier side
Janisar Khan, I think. As I speak. :four

Rauf rates himself as a better batter than Yasin thats why he's put the latter in his own batting position.

SirRyanOfSalford said:
Captain had promoted himself up the order!

I know and despite knowing there is someone who is a proper batsman gets sloted down at No.9. Thats the fun of being a captain in Pakistan is do whatever you want to!

The best batsman in the side coming in with 5 wickets down. Why am I not surprised?

Top edge gone to first slip but not given out. Poor decision.

Seen Sheen said:
Thats what you get when you sacrifice quality for quantity..:ibutt

I know and I dont blame the public either for not turning out in good numbers despite some big names playing! Lets see what the turn outs will be like in the next few days of this tourny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back