RBS Twenty/20 Cup Day 1 Matches Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys can you make a list of player names and jersey numbers if you know someone as
these commnentators are idiots they dont even know who is who. So I dont know who is playing

this naved yasin reminds me of shakib ul hasan....pretty similar in style...

Last edited:
Riaz Afridi must be the heaviest fast bowler in Pakistan.

Somebody post a screenshot of this wildebeest in the wild.

Couch Cricketer said:
if he had a Bit more pace we should take him him T20 world cup

pace doesnt matter he can be our surprise package like sohail tanvir and mohammad aamir were in last two t20 world cups

umer Gul 1 down on scorecard..... captain baney nahi key batting bhi aa gayi..... page from M. Hafeez's book of captaincy......

hur rizvi said:
pace doesnt matter he can be our surprise package like sohail tanvir and mohammad aamir were in last two t20 world cups

at this pace good players will hit him off the back foot and have enough time to pull or cut

Gul has too high an opinion of his own batting ( and bowling) - whats he doing down the order?

Sialkot Stallions are on the ground as well

Malik, Rana and Nazir strutting around as champions... Commentator, who happens to be GEOs sports editor whom I met in Dubai - talking about Ranas hair implants :31:

First aizaz cheema and now rizvan hyder... both have been outstanding

lol why o why they have to talk about rana's hair all the time. Rana looks frigin obese though! This rizwan has bowled much better than anyone else today.

Strange and shameful decisions by Rauf and Umar gul, promoting themselves just because they are captain.

rizwan haider bowling some beautiful yorkers, one of which swung beautiful in on umar gul..

umar gul was clueless.

encounter said:
wow this guy rizwan haider look very impresive swingss the ball both ways with pace!

i agree..

that pace has got to be touching 140 kph or slightly more .. and swinging!

Why did Yasin come in so late.. and why exactly did Rauf come in so early?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back