[Result] PPCL | PSL | Round 2 | Quetta Gladiators v Peshawar Zalmi

You gotta be more careful with your words or you will end up scoring fifties for other teams like [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION].:yk

i don't know what exactly happened with [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] is he a bowler who is leaking 50 runs? or is just a joke?

at the end it is just a simulation so maybe wicket keepers will score hundreds :cobra in the later part of the tournament you never know

It's all how they are handled, management plays an imp role in it. For us Ronchi is killing it, he's showing no mercy, smacking bowlers out of the park at will, even his defensive strokes end up being sixes. :salute

:tuktukutd

i don't know what exactly happened with [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] is he a bowler who is leaking 50 runs? or is just a joke?

Yes, he is a true team player he has taken upon himself to challenge our batsmen and give them high targets to chase.

It's all how they are handled, management plays an imp role in it. For us Ronchi is killing it, he's showing no mercy, smacking bowlers out of the park at will, even his defensive strokes end up being sixes. :salute

:tuktukutd

handled in the sense like how you comment about players in the match thread, it has effect on simulation really? i did not knew that

Back